• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails aren't tinfoil....

The ionosphere, which this guy was talking about, starts somewhere around 150,000 feet up. The tin foil hat types think regular jet turbine aircraft disperse chem trails. Show me a jet that can fly that high. For reference, the SR-71 flew at a max of around 80,000. I think the U-2 is somewhere near there.

I realize you're probably joking, but just some fun facts :poke:

Yeah, I don't use those little cartoon things.

The ionosphere, which this guy was talking about, starts somewhere around 150,000 feet up. The tin foil hat types think regular jet turbine aircraft disperse chem trails. Show me a jet that can fly that high. For reference, the SR-71 flew at a max of around 80,000. I think the U-2 is somewhere near there.

I realize you're probably joking, but just some fun facts :poke:
Agreed.....Just some more nut job conspiracy nonsense. Not much different then the government blew up the twin towers

**** yeah Steve.....We do agree on some things!

I get chemtrails that kill plants after eating refried beans and fried cheese.

Not even 3k feet up in an otherwise cloudless sky on an 85 degree day. Took over 30 minutes to dissapte into thin wisps. Not saying anything else, just stating the facts of what i saw & took picture of with same device im using presently. It could be a trail from a smoke cannister, such as used in airbatic performances, but like i said, it did not dissapate fully, rather became thin wispy tendrils of *cloudliness*

IMG_20160226_173806.jpg

Lots of tin-foil out there, but also so much we don't have a clue about. Find some info....be called a kook, till it gets feet.

Auto Transport Service
Back