• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails & global warming

Bladecutter- Sorry to see you so agitated. Some of us here do appreciate your art though. Just want you to know that. Hope you pass the stones and feel better soon.
NJRR......Thanks Man, read my reply, apology to ws, my apology to All. Last couple days have been straining my stamina.....can be a real job sometimes, the Kid--ney stones...apologies for tirade...bc

Just a thought...maybe we should be able to delete an entire post as long as you are the OP. Anybody like this idea?
Yuh, i think so, thete usrd to be an option to do that, ive done it before, id sure do it now....thr whole tread would be my preference....Sorry for the irrational act Texas.....i was born in San Antone.....bc

Yup,
All sounds good Jimi.
Yup, I threw those pics out there cuz:
1. I'm not supposed to photograph...
2. Cool maneuvers
No one really replied with distaste...just "texas69bee" who was surprised.

Get better Jimi!
BeeSki, im really Sorry Man, i got it all wrong, tipped my **** bucket in the wrong place......i dig the King Crimson Boss, great choices. You doin a little outlawing on the Man there Bro? (Big Smile!) bc.....You're right, Nobody said anything mean, i over anticipated a deluge, going thru these changes, and way over reacted.......i really hope this thread dies again.....kick myself in *** repeatedly for starting it. bc

Last edited:
Jimi... Hope ya get better! No apologies needed. Just remember we all have opinions whether they are right or wrong. By the way, I'm a transplant here in Texas. Plant I worked at closed during the recession. My heart is still in Wisconsin.

Jimi... Hope ya get better! No apologies needed. Just remember we all have opinions whether they are right or wrong. By the way, I'm a transplant here in Texas. Plant I worked at closed during the recession. My heart is still in Wisconsin.
Thank You, i dont have to apologize for my opinion, but All You deserve an apology for an emotional outburst....i wasnt being very adult...didnt keep in check, and as Ski said, no one said anything offensive at all....wasnt usingvthe noodle at all well, apprrciate Every Ones Tolerance.....noww if somebody doesnt pull this thing & go any further than first post, maybe it will R.I.P. lol. jimi

Oh No!, they got me!!:eek:
(Twilight Zone opening theme playing in the background)................
Trail.jpg

Jimi...it's the internet. It's an amusing toy. Nothing more. Feel secure in knowing who you are, and what you think and believe. It makes you Jimi.

Jimi...it's the internet. It's an amusing toy. Nothing more. Feel secure in knowing who you are, and what you think and believe. It makes you Jimi.
Thanks M! Im just doin like Schultz of Hogan's Heroes. I say nussing!

From a Weather Channel Founder and GW skeptic.........
https://johncolemanblog.com/

"......................................It is somewhat regional in the plains states of the United States centered on Kansas. The constant and increasing stream of high flying cross continental jet aircraft flights is filling the sky with contrails. This pattern of high clouds is cooling temperatures a degree or two on average and probably reducing the number of showers and thunderstorms in the region. All of this may have some impact on crop yields in the region. This is not a global weather crisis, not by a long shot. It may not be a big deal. But more study is merited. And it is definitely not related to the burning of fossil fuels.

(I feel the need to add the point that contrails are a well understood, natural result of aircraft flying through a moist level in the upper atmosphere and are nothing more that clouds of water vapor. The internet myth about Chemtrails is total folly. I am absolutely certain there is no such thing as Chemtrails.)....."

Then too, IMO, if it's been proposed, it's likely to have at the least been tried.

Well,
I'm out here at Edwards AFB AND, we BAN all over flights from commercial airlines.
I do know, any given tome there are in excess of 7,500 aircraft flying every hour in the skies AND, they follow designated path/routes.
When I was stationed at Dayton Ohio (Wright-Patterson) we were situated in a direct flight paths of Indianapolis. Dayton, Columbus, St. Louis, Cincinnati etc.
So; yes there were always clouds from Con Trails, but at Edwards AFB?
No, clear and blue skies.....

But, Jimi, where you live?
A DIRECT Flight Path for commercial aircraft.....

I know what a contrail looks like and I have seen high altitude spraying the full width of the wings and then when the spray turned off, the normal contrails continued and the jet executed a turn. This was for sure some confidential government program going on (about two years ago IIRC).

I've personally been onboard our fleet of EC-135Es when we dumped fuel on take-off because of engine failure...
I think we might have "sprayed" a early developmental "mind control" agent that was mixed in with our JP4 (at the time we flew with JP4, the F-22 uses a JP8 now...so we know that is some tricky stuff ....)

Auto Transport Service
Back