• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails & global warming

Considering the airspace around Atlanta is always pretty full, and you have a LOT of airports in the immediate area, I'd say that traffic is perfectly normal.

[h=2]Commercial[/h]
[h=2]Military[/h]
[h=2]Municipal[/h]

Although there is an Atlanta California, that isn't the part of the state where he lives. If you meant Georgia, he's even farther away. :)

Howdy Mar.....Nice Art! Im just postin pix im taking outside the shop, last time i checked, the Constitution is still protecting my right to say what i want, when i want, where i want, how i want.........at least Patrick & i feel the same about political correctness as His signature implies.
Photon, Thank You for clarifying my geography......im @ Hemet Ryan Airport in Hemet, Cali......just southeast of March AFB....the potos today were taken to the east, towards high desert.................
Last Year, with Photons help, i started a thread about bodywork, compliled a fuckload of info....worked two jeep fenders while pushing kidney stones, tried to share some of whats taken me years to learn, try to save people from same mistakes, gave it the old college try and the fukr made 3 pages......lead horses to water but..........and this stupid tread does the energizer bunny.....sure, im to blame, i kept throwing in knowing i shouldn't, but it shows how the worst in people can come out, .......vitriol, ridicule, innuendo, because of two buzz words really. But offer up a glossary of useful technique & info, and its a gd ghost town.
Some new pics of grinding prop on Aero Prop thread, more later tonight...........because of the prop o/h's, two car projects, sculpture, im going to tie everything to the Aero Propeller thread, including the filler thread........this thread is done.
All posts towards me must be made elsewhere...
including Insults.....thats the difference, i never implied that anybody contesting me was a whacko for not agreeing. Who is force feeding
Who?

Howdy Mar.....Nice Art! Im just postin pix im taking outside the shop, last time i checked, the Constitution is still protecting my right to say what i want, when i want, where i want, how i want.........at least Patrick & i feel the same about political correctness as His signature implies.
Photon, Thank You for clarifying my geography......im @ Hemet Ryan Airport in Hemet, Cali......just southeast of March AFB....the potos today were taken to the east, towards high desert.................
Last Year, with Photons help, i started a thread about bodywork, compliled a fuckload of info....worked two jeep fenders while pushing kidney stones, tried to share some of whats taken me years to learn, try to save people from same mistakes, gave it the old college try and the fukr made 3 pages......lead horses to water but..........and this stupid tread does the energizer bunny.....sure, im to blame, i kept throwing in knowing i shouldn't, but it shows how the worst in people can come out, .......vitriol, ridicule, innuendo, because of two buzz words really. But offer up a glossary of useful technique & info, and its a gd ghost town.
Some new pics of grinding prop on Aero Prop thread, more later tonight...........because of the prop o/h's, two car projects, sculpture, im going to tie everything to the Aero Propeller thread, including the filler thread........this thread is done.
All posts towards me must be made elsewhere...
including Insults.....thats the difference, i never implied that anybody contesting me was a whacko for not agreeing. Who is force feeding
Who?

my art was tongue firmly planted-in-cheek, Jimi. just foolin around...

Hey cool...I still have my LP of Moby Grape's 'Wow' album. There's still one track I've not listened to because it was meant to be played at 78 rpm.

.....this could make any veteran guitar player feel like throwin their **** in the river & calling it a day........

I have to say big Jim, I've listened to Joe for many years and think it would be difficult for many a player to top him. For those who truly know and understand the "Art" of music, he makes the guitar sing and sound like a musical voice. I think he's one of the best ever.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kry6MlguvDI

Got a new one for ya; took it on a flight the other day (yes that's my knobby knee). Some maintainer has a sense of humor...

chems.jpg

Another Really overlooked player.
Tommy Bolin.
He was in the James gang for a bit after Walsh left. Then was in Deep purple after Blackmore left. He O.D in 76 but could shread.
https://youtu.be/wHchQD-VAys

Tommy Bolin.
He was in the James gang for a bit after Walsh left. Then was in Deep purple after Blackmore left. He O.D in 76 but could shread.

T-Rex.......just a jeepster.....Joe Walsh is s God! He, Trower, Gilmour.....delay kings ...drippy.

- - - Updated - - -

Tommy Bolin.

T-Rex.......just a jeepster.....Joe Walsh is s God! He, Trower, Gilmour.....delay kings ...drippy.

HABIB: I have to agree with your Dad!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way gentlemen,
HAARP is officially shut down and closed.
It has been dismantled I believe.

Rumor has it in the Air Force circle that it "some how" powered a unmanned near Hyper Sonic Air Force vehicle.
Project was DARPA, and now abandoned.

Nice shot of Denali in the summertime!

HAARP-3.jpg

EVERY aircraft, at the right altitude & humidity, creates a g-damn CONTRAIL!!!
Every single one!
It is WATER VAPOR!
Deal with it already. Take off your tinfoil hats and crawl out of your prepper shelters already.

C-O-N-D-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N T-R-A-I-L-S

YOU guys going on about this "chemtrail" nonsense have likely never been anywhere NEAR an aircraft, except maybe as a passenger at an airport. I'm done.

actually if you watch a Alcohol or fuel dragster on a humid day/evening too,
you'd see the exact same thing coming of the rear wing...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

there's something, supporting weather change from contrails too,
BUT; IMO it's not any nefarious govt. conspiracy stuff thou...

Now after reading allot of this thread now, about 1/2 way in,
I can't personally really go any father, it's played out, not worth more to me...
I concur, with that patrick66's real synopsis too...

reading something into something when there's
"maybe ? or probably nothing there", except common occurances...

yes they seed clouds, been doing that for decades, it's not like it's LSD or something...LOL

sorry

Attachments

• 2016 Dragster Contrails Votices Tony Schumacher.jpg
    2016 Dragster Contrails Votices Tony Schumacher.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 2016 Dragster Contrails Votices.jpg
    2016 Dragster Contrails Votices.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 126
When I was in college 40 years ago, the experts were claiming we were on the verge of an ice age. The earth and it"s elements change. Climate does change, so what!! My current home was under 1000" feet of ice 10.000 years ago. Climate change is OK for me!!

WE ALL OWE JIMI AN APOLOGY!

California admitted to "Seeding the clouds" for rain!

http://gizmodo.com/how-cloud-seeding-boosted-californias-latest-el-nino-st-1763847134

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...tuxKU1wp9DtUpvD1mpGG9A&bvm=bv.116573086,d.amc

PS: Congratulations on stepping UP and becoming a GOLD MEMBER Jimi!
Way to support the forum!

Had California previously NOT admitted to it? They've been doing it, when conditions were optimum, since the early 50's. Here's a page from when Arnold Swartzenegger was the governor: http://www.energy.ca.gov/2007publications/CEC-500-2007-008/CEC-500-2007-008.PDF

Auto Transport Service
Back