• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christina Applegate Makes Emotional First Public Appearance After MS Diagnosis: ‘I Love You All So Much’

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
A truly heartbreaking diagnosis for such a smart, talented person. I always enjoyed her acting, and her beauty. Our neighbour across the street has MS, as well, and it is so sad to see her health decline year over year.

Was and still is a beautiful women.
Thought about this thread in the context of your post on the Hurricane Superbird at the MCACN. Our cars are indeed fragile, and so is the human body. Perfectly preserved examples in both arenas become rare after five decades. Christina Applegate has acknowledged the angst of presenting herself publicly in disabled mode. This has to be especially difficult for someone who has built a brand that incorporated her physical appearance.

My wife dealt with a similar issue a decade back, only difference was location of the defective myelin (nerve insulation). She was fortunate to put it into remission when she retired five years ago. The operational stuff was nothing compared to dealing with how she might appear to others.

What jumps out at me is "where is Ed O'Neill"?

My Mom had & died from complications of/from MS

I can have sympathy with her/for her...

I remember her from a better time, I wish her the best...
don't know her politics but she may want to get right :praying: while she can

young Kelly, Married with Children
when she had the world by the tail, a nice tail at that

Christina Applegate Married with children.jpg

She was a hottie then, but IMO actually got better looking afterwards and also started wearing less makeup which increases the hotness factor for me.

Yes she has had a rough go in the health department. I wish the best for her.

A lovely lass for sure, I pray she finds success staving off these dreaded ailments.....

We can't always choose the music life plays for us, but we can choose how we dance to it...... Best wishes

That vw shoot is a favorite of mine.

That's too bad...I wish her all the strength to deal with it.
We were in a very passionate relationship in 1991, she just didn't know it..

Auto Transport Service
Back