• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christmas Commercials already

Christmas commercials started early last month
seems marketing (monetizing the holiday/the birth of Jesus)
that crap earlier every year, that has nothing to do with the holiday
except for sales

Yeah, I thought it a little early when my radio station played nothing but Christmas songs starting November 1st. Was in a Menards a couple weeks earlier and looked like Christmas Eve..

Yeah, I thought it a little early when my radio station played nothing but Christmas songs starting November 1st. Was in a Menards a couple weeks earlier and looked like Christmas Eve..
Listening to a Christian station? I do and they are playing a mix.....

Listening to a Christian station? I do and they are playing a mix.....
Couple years ago a buddy clued me in on a local station that popped up that plays 50-60’s rock songs. Pretty unique around me. Even plays old commercials I remember from my youth. Fewer commercials too that would irritate me with most stations. Go figure, another station I listen to did the same thing (going holiday tunes 11/1). MO, they kind of ruin the specialness of CHRISTMAS. Now after Thanksgiving – give me all the Christmas tunes you want.

Gotta Love Siberian Huskies

We have rescued six so far - How they look so calm in that car is beyond me

A tear-jerker. There was another commercial a while back where a guy or gal gets into an old ride parked in a shed? Recently posted in another thread when an old lady in a nursing home suffering from dementia, thought I was her long-lost husband. Heart rendering it was; but when the Nurse’s aid told me how long her hubby was dead…and how old I was then…got to wondering for a sec. Yeah, watched too many fantasy flicks..

Auto Transport Service
Back