• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrysler completely owned by Fiat

Let the Pinkertons run the labor side huh? My ancestors killed some Pinkertons on that hill back then.

Let the American Auto worker work for nothing huh?

Who said work for nothing? Nobody expects anybody to work for free. Who the hell are pinkertons?

Satman Yes they were ,when the germans bought Chrysler they discontinued the full size Dodge Van,and now they call them a Dodge Sprinter .they almost destroyed Chrysler by takeing Chrysler money to prop up MB

And the crossfire is a slk 230 benz. And the 300, Pacifica and everything else they built share benz technology. The nag 1 is a benz trans

I think Chrysler is building the best cars ever.My last three new cars were built in the good old USA,2007 Nitro,2009 Nitro all biult in Toledo,now i have a Jeep Grand Cherokee ,couldnt be happier

The Pinkertons are a security company that formed in the 1800's to crush unions in the steel & coal industries
On July 6,1892 Carnegie sent 300 Pinkertons to crush & kill union organizers

Just another way to try & keep the poor even poorer The strike was about $$$ & safety that Carnegie thought was useless because in his opinion he was paying them to work & if they died as a result of it so what that's what they were paid for

The Pinkertons are a security company that formed in the 1800's to crush unions in the steel & coal industries
On July 6,1892 Carnegie sent 300 Pinkertons to crush & kill union organizers

Just another way to try & keep the poor even poorer The strike was about $$$ & safety that Carnegie thought was useless because in his opinion he was paying them to work & if they died as a result of it so what that's what they were paid for

They weren't only formed to "Crush Unions"

They weren't only formed to "Crush Unions"
Seems to me, that's exactly why Pinkerton's was formed.

Historian Frank Morn writes: "By the mid-1850s a few businessmen saw the need for greater control over their employees; their solution was to sponsor a private detective system. In February 1855, Allan Pinkerton, after consulting with six midwestern railroads, created such an agency in Chicago."[8]

Don't worry about the Italians they are car nuts like we are! They also buy from us not like the crummy Chinese.

they just announced the release of the new Charger for this year

1497459_765549163473072_1860824079_n.jpg

Seems to me, that's exactly why Pinkerton's was formed.

Historian Frank Morn writes: "By the mid-1850s a few businessmen saw the need for greater control over their employees; their solution was to sponsor a private detective system. In February 1855, Allan Pinkerton, after consulting with six midwestern railroads, created such an agency in Chicago."[8]

It seems that people conveniently forget to remember who supported the killers & all the strong arm tactics, of especially the early Unions Leaders, was organized crime, still somewhat is still today, Unions aren't & weren't innocent by a long shot either... The biggest difference is it's not the same or ideal talking points, to bring that part of the subject up... They were a security agency & private detectives also... my point was they weren't just merely union busters.. I never said they didn't try to bust unions either...

For many Germans FIAT means "Fehler In Allen Teilen" which is like "Failure in every part". Just to let you know....:laughing11:

Auto Transport Service
Back