• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Aug

Chrysler Performance West FALL Fling 2023

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score
Chrysler Performance West FALL Fling 2023

• Malibu Cruise
  • Car Show
  • Project and Daily Drivers
FALL FLING 2023 - October 21, 2023

The Fall Fling is an all Mopar Car Show and Shine event. Fall Fling is a relaxed non-judged affair that is open to all Mopars and AMCs.

There will be about 350 Mopars...

Read more about this event...

Last edited:
Oh to have the weather 12 months a year to drive my cars.

But here in NY it’s…

1693505908249.gif

I know I know if it's not allowed please remove but I am actually attending fall fling coming in from New York but want to also take advantage of going to Hot rod 75th anniversary show in Pomona problem is I'm looking for three tickets if anybody has extras
Thanks in advance

I won't be going to the show this year. I have too many things going on here at home.
I'm surprised to see such a lack of interest though. I know that the fall show isn't as popular as the Spring but it seems like nobody that I know is going
this year. I rarely miss the Spring show...

I'm going, especially since I missed out on the Spring one. Plus I'm wagon hunting.

Not for me.

Wife and I are headed to Dan Diego for a week.

So someone take lots of pictures please

I am planning to be at the Spring Fling next year though

SD huh? Used to live in that county from 58-80 then 96-18. Hands down this area wins for us. If you ever get a chance, check out the central coast.

The excuses continue: When I go to LA I want to do it right. Go Thursday, Malibu Friday, Burbank and Northridge, maybe Hollywood. Sunday Pomona or at least roll thru Supercar Sunday Woodland Hills to piss of the Ferrari guys. No one I run with (there aren’t many) had the time to do this. Too far to go for one day, and need someone with me to fix the Coronet if it decides to quit. Won’t make the FF. Have fun. Take pictures.

924363B8-ED75-4B6A-A24A-2CDC4C039230.png

Who has an update on the show, the swap, the Friday cruise?

I went. No pics, no cruise. Swap looked nice, same on the show. Didn't find what I was on the hunt for, a wagon, so back home I went.

No pictures? What are you, man? Some kind of slacker???

01 boooo.jpg

If something doesn't catch my interest, I move on. On the swap, I saw lots of stuff I wouldn't mind stocking up on but...I'd have to pay for them with real dough and not Obama bucks. As a seller, I don't like people wasting my time being parts tourists so when it's my time to buy I don't bug sellers when I'm not interested in the item. My focus was on finding a wagon so everything else didn't matter. Next week at SEMA, I'll be snapping several pictures when I find things of interest or need for my car or stuff I run into when a person needs a widget to take care of a task they have. I'll be on the hunt for several things there.

Auto Transport Service
Back