• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Industries - Mopar

Speedy Canuck

Local time
3:02 PM
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear that Classic Industries is branching out from GM and getting into supplying for Mopar? Apparently the new line should be out any day...
Being the owner of a GM car, I've dealt with Classic Industries before and always been satisfied.
You can advance sign up for a mailing of their Mopar catalogue at http://www.classicindustries.com/index.cfm

Didn't know that, but I signed up.

Thanks for passing on the info:HappyNewYear:

NOT ME!!! I don't think they will be covering my car.

well we all know parts availiability for our 62-65 b-bodies is basically non existant compared to other bodies... it will be interesting to see what they have for us ! ... cause year 1 has crap , and the paddock has some ....

well we all know parts availiability for our 62-65 b-bodies is basically non existant compared to other bodies... it will be interesting to see what they have for us ! ...

For those who are interested, the catalog will have quite a bit to offer the early Mopar owners with 1962-64 B-Body or 1960-66 A-Body vehicles. :yes:

Be looking for it in your mailbox late Summer or early Fall, 2010. :woohoo:

heads up... catalog's getting close to print, but there's a lot of stuff for B-Body, upholstery, emblems, decals, sheet metal... you name it.

models covered: all A, B & E-Body from 1960-76. Some years have more parts than others, but I am sure you will be very happy with the content and CI has lowered their shipping prices recently, too.

I'd say it's a safe bet that you can expect the catalog in your mailboxes well before the end of November.

Any other questions?

-Ghost

Me #?...Thanks for the hookup! Looking forward to getting some info from them.

Speedy,you're a good man! I shall toast you with a shot of good Canadian whiskey...:icon_pidu:

mopar catalog

Thanks for the info.Just picked up the AMD sheet metal for 3/4's of a 68 charger that I ordered through Jeff.It was drop shipped to montana within a week and was an overall good experience.Thank you jeff.If anyone else needs metal,he is fast and gives a good deal.I know propwash got some stuff too.It will be interesting to see what they carry.

Auto Transport Service
Back