• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Industries up to 20% off*! (Ends 9/17/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicIndustries3

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
10:10 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I thought I’d let you know that Classic Industries is running a “Shift Into Fall” Sale! I’m not too happy about Summer coming to an end, but Autumn is actually a great time of year to go for a drive.

Go to ClassicIndustries.com, call us toll free, or visit our retail showroom and get up to 20% off* the parts you need to keep on cruising!

Hurry! This limited-time offer Ends September 17, 2013, at midnight PST. Use code NGF134M when asked during checkout.

*Some restrictions apply.

Poohy, I just placed an order on Thursday. Didn't know about the discount.

if they are any kind of company they'll apply it to your order call em up. also you a member and they're a sponsor here right?

If not cancel and reorder is an option maybe?

Poohy, I just placed an order on Thursday. Didn't know about the discount.
Hi Moparmarks!

Yes, we'd be happy to assist you! Please PM me with your phone number, customer number and order number and a good time to call. I'll have a representative contact you.

Thank you!

Also, the best way to know about our promotions is to join our email blast. Everyone who is a member is the first to know about sales and promotions. I do my best to post on this forum and on Facebook when promotions are taking place, but only as time allows. There may be times that I won't be able to post a promotion on here at all.

If you never want to miss a special, here's the link to the Eblast signup.

Thanks!

can't get there web site up. any one else having that problem, or it might be my computer. I need to order some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back