• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic industries wheel vendor?

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know who classic industries uses for their wheel vendor? I know summit uses wheel vintiques and I’ve heard some bad things about Magnum 500s and wheel vintiques chroming and balancing, so I’d like to use specialty wheel company which Coker tire uses. They are back ordered until August so if I have to I will wait but I wasn’t sure who classic industries used?

Never heard anything bad about the wheel vintiques lately i put a set of them on my rr about 5yrs ago & had no issues at all. I have heard more bad stuff about coker tires but mainly the redlines thats why i went with diamond back tires

Yea the wheels have horrible reviews on summit and alot more online about chrome peeling and balancing. Also people are having issues with the black coating in the middle. I am trying to steer clear of them.

i don't know about wheels but i bought mirrors and the chrome is rusty already , 2 months on the car
the oe one was just loose bit but chrome still good 50 years old

I've got 3 and a half sets of mag 500s from wheel vintiques and have had no issues with any of the chrome. I always order mine with matte black centers instead of the brighter black they typically paint them. Just my 2 cents

Yea I ended up ordering mine through Frank Long duster22 (The Wheel Guy) who deals with Specialty Wheel. I would recommend him to anyone. Awesome guy to do business with! Wheels are perfect!

Auto Transport Service
Back