• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleaned House

Joe Mopar

Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
Well went to a car show tonight at the local McD's and cleaned house. Won a raffle prize, the 50/50 raffle, and took home the first place trophy.

Sweet ! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Two other Mopars, 68 Coronet R/T, and a 70 Challenger. Lot's of Mustangs, and about 36 other cars, and trucks.

congrats i bet that was a proud moment as a result of all your hard work car looks very nice i like the new rear tires are they the firestone cheater slicks what size are they and how wide are your rear wheels and the back spacing you used thanks, again congrats on all your wins sounds like it was a good day.

I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never win a 50/50 drawing..........

Damn! I'm not surprised though.
It's nice to see a good mopar get some appreciation.

congrats i bet that was a proud moment as a result of all your hard work car looks very nice i like the new rear tires are they the firestone cheater slicks what size are they and how wide are your rear wheels and the back spacing you used thanks, again congrats on all your wins sounds like it was a good day.

Yes they are the Firestone Cheaters. They are the 820-15's, 8.5 wide and 30.5 tall. I put them on my 7" wheels that have 3.75 B.S.

No clearance issues at all, and boy do they hook up. LOL

Congrats,from the title I thought this was a parts for sale ad. lol

Always helps when the wife's running the raffle

There goes that jealousy meter again, lol!!

where was this joe?
i needed a place to drive my car today.
car cruise is on my to do list.

where was this joe?
i needed a place to drive my car today.
car cruise is on my to do list.

Chris it was at McD's over by exit 8 on 84.

Don't know what you have planned for Mon., but a great show will be in Gaylordsville, Ct. at Big Al's Toybox. I'll be there at 6 a.m. to get a good spot, should fill up fast.

Went to Southworths in New Milford tonight and got another Trophy for best of Show, then watched a great fireworks display. I'll post some pics. tomorrow.

Auto Transport Service
Back