• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland Choppers Car Show

snakeyes

Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
any of the Ohio group going for got to post this, if any one went post some photos [video]http://www.choppershotrodassociation.com/what.html[/video]

I had gone to the show didn't make the one in Dalton Ohio , but this was a good show a lot of very nice cars a good mix of cars there were a few mopars there some very nice ones too boot ,there where two first generation chargers there one in Red and a Blue one the Red was was an original owner and in as new shape as could be never restored he was from Avon Ohio and later moved to North Ridgeville Ohio the Blue one never saw the owner of it , there was a Dart in orange called old school ,a very nice 65 Dodge in Black sporting a hemi with staggered quads from Chardon and I believe is a member ,another nice 65 Dodge in maroon , a blue 66 Plymouth Bev. convertible blue with white top sporting a Hemi with inline dual quads I believe he was from North Ridgeville , didn't have my camera with me could of taken some very nice photos ,asked most all of the guys with Mopars if they have heard of the site most said no gave them all the web site to go too, and Gregs70 I talked with Jim Baker for quite awhile ,I remember him when they had Baker and Wright , if I run into some that had taken any photos I will post them up .

Thanks! Turns out two people asked Jim about my car, you and my buddy Rich. Nice to know I'm known!

Cleveland choppers have updated there site and have added photos from this years show [video]http://www.choppershotrodassociation.com/photo.html[/video]

IMG_3291[1].jpgIMG_3290[1].jpg

- - - Updated - - -

a photo of Jims booth and his roadster

IMG_3327[1].jpgIMG_3324[1].jpgIMG_3322[1].jpgIMG_3318[1].jpgIMG_3301[1].jpg

- - - Updated - - -

these where the mopars at this years show check the name of the orange dart, both of the first generation chargers where survivors the red one is a neighbors ,the black 65 is a members the blue rag top with the dual in line quads lives up the street told most of them about the site they never heard of it ,well we will see if they pop in, there where quit a few rods with early hemi`s and a few with the 392 hemis

Looks like a fun time, I always wonder at these shows, how many of these cars actually see a decent amount of road time, or just get a trailer ride to shows. And if your going to call it old school, you need to use old school lingo...old skool! Still cool though!!

Auto Transport Service
Back