• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Langley Good Times Cruise In - Sept 9th 2023

Don67Satellite

Local time
1:43 AM
Reaction score
A 4K flyover (drone) video of the 2023 Good Times Cruise In, Aldergrove, British Columbia, Canada. Video is from a FB car group member.

The show stretches along Fraser Highway for 2 kilometres (1.25mi for my USA friends).

It used to be in the heart of Langley City, but is now held slightly east in Aldergrove for the past few years. Must be well over 1000 vehicles.

The sheer amount of people & cars that come out for this every year is amazing. Brought in tons of cash for businesses & vendors. A real faux-pas on Langley for letting the show get away.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, looks to be a great turnout...

Wow! Thanks! Great turn out there. I was surprised to see so many street rods and 50’s cars. I thought they were for the old guys back in the early to mid 80’s when I got my late 60’s Mopars. Now I’m an old guy!

Definitely an amazing turnout and such a beautiful town. Thanks for sharing.

I did hear that in the end it was 1400+ vehicles. The evening before, many locations around Langley are packed with classic cars and its a huge cruise night, sometimes though, things can get a little out of hand....

:lol: almost impossible to see but the entire mall parking lots behind the crowd is packed with classic cars.

Here's another video of the same event. I talk with Kelly who does these videos all the time, as he works in a warehouse that I pick up parts from.

Auto Transport Service
Back