• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walter P Chrysler Annual Convention & Show Aug 5, 2023

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
The above mentioned Event happens to be in the Buffalo/Niagara region, starting Tomorrow, Aug 3-6. Their Show is on Saturday, 9am-1pm, per the Flyer. If you're nearby, it may be worth the drive, as we may not see another Annual Conv this close to home. I have heard they opened the Show Registration to any drive ups, changing from the July 15 deadline. Hope to see some FxBO Members there !!!

***I attempted to post this in the Shows, Events Category, but couldn't figure the New method out ??? Sometimes, the Old Ways, are the Best Ways...***

Dang it, I'm gonna miss it VANDAN. Taking my daughters to go see Stevie Nicks in Ohio this weekend. Weather at home back here should be good for the event though it looks like :thumbsup: . Be sure to post some pics.

***I attempted to post this in the Shows, Events Category, but couldn't figure the New method out ??? Sometimes, the Old Ways, are the Best Ways...***

I forgot how to awhile ago as well. "Create Event" is under "Calendar" on the top navigation bar.

Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 12.48.08 PM.png

I should add, the "Host" Club is WNY Mopars, and this is an All Inclusive Mopar Only Show. I was told today there are 15 Classes, and expecting Over 300 Cars !!! Looking forward to get my '63 there, for it's "Breakout", the Good Lord Willing !!!

The Show went on Saturday, with decent attendance, but not as many as expected. I spent a lot of time around my car, as it was well received, being the 1st time out. There was a 1931 Chrysler Touring model, that was Absolutely Stunning !!! It got my pick for Best of Show. A few wing cars, and B bodies were well represented, my friends M-code Dart, along with every other model designation. I didn't get many pics, but was told WPC Association has a Facebook page, with a lot of pics. I didn't attend the Awards Banquet, but a friend said my '63 received Top Dodge Award !
0805231037.jpg
0805231034.jpg
0805231249.jpg
0805231242.jpg

There are a few pictures posted on the WPC Club Facebook group of the car show on Saturday just past, but it didn't look like a huge turn out. 100-150 cars tops of all years i would guess. Our NDC Convention which was held the Saturday before (29 Jul 23) in Chatham-Kent Ontario had about the same number of De Sotos show. We couldn't have a swap meet however because of the tax implications of selling parts in Canada. That sucked as I was looking for a few items, but what are you going to do. Photos may be up on the NDC Facebook site any day now.

Auto Transport Service
Back