• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clone me ...........

Sputnik

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
73 Satellite - besides hood, decals - what else would get me real close as far as exterior/interior changes ?

Clone to what: Roadrunner? Sundance? Sebring? or a GTX? lol
I would have to guess Roadrunner:
Power bulge hood.
Black grill.
Black tail light housings.
Hockey stick stripe or strobe stripe.
Power budge decal.
Exterior Roadrunner decals: deck lid,headder panel,both upper rear 1/4 birds.
Roadrunner emblem on the dash pass side.
Road runner beep beep horn.
Roadrunner steering wheel.
Ralley cluster.
Ralley cluster wire harness.
Sport mirrors/////Chrome mirrors.
And the ultra rare running bird grill emblem...Good luck finding one lol.
T-bars.
Rear springs.
Swaybars.

Last edited:
Rare running bird grill emblem.Sorry don't have a better pic for you.
rare roadrunner bird on grill.jpg

rare roadrunner bird on grill.jpg

Sorry - yeah, I meant Roadrunner, of course (Sundance...........right!).

Stripe delete? I notice no 5mph bumpers either? Was the grille Bird a Canuck-only deal?

I've only ever seen one stripe delete Roadrunner it was black and had the hockey stick stripe and running birds but no hood decal it did have the 400ci call out the car also had the drip rail delete......The grill emblem I'm not sure of,I had a guy tell me about it on his car a few years back and then I found this pic and assumed it was the one I was told about before, I have never seen one since. 5mph bumpers do you mean with bumperettes? My friends 73 Roadrunner came with them and I had a 73 Satellite Sebring and a 74 Satellite that also had them all being Canadian cars. My 74 Sundance has them also but they have the chrome trim around them it's from Arizona.
........If you want a really cool and rare option check out the 73 74 Roadrunner radio delete dash cluster pic's below.

!BuOy!8!EWk~$(KGrHqIH-DgEvqeouWfBBL+cP9wEPw~~_12.jpg
!BuOy!N!EGk~$(KGrHqIOKi4Eu3YEDtFuBL+cP6q6vg~~_12.jpg
!BuOyCUw!2k~$(KGrHqIH-D!Evo1jM2gNBL+cQEBeE!~~_12.jpg

!BuOy!8!EWk~$(KGrHqIH-DgEvqeouWfBBL+cP9wEPw~~_12.jpg

!BuOy!N!EGk~$(KGrHqIOKi4Eu3YEDtFuBL+cP6q6vg~~_12.jpg

!BuOyCUw!2k~$(KGrHqIH-D!Evo1jM2gNBL+cQEBeE!~~_12.jpg

Last edited:
Sundance - I hope I wasn't misunderstood with the "yeah...right" comment - the Sundance edition is pretty special, and I of course meant it could'nt be cloned without alot of effort - Roadrunner will be a cinch, obviously. Would be like trying to clone a Duster into a Hang 10 car - $$$$

No every thing's fine.......I know it's hard some times to portray what you mean on the computer,no worries my friend :)

The radio delete is pretty rare. When I was too young to care about it I had a 72 rally charger with radio delete and a tilt wheel with cruise. The original owner put a floor mounted after market cassette in it. Theres a NOS radio delete bezel and NOS gauges for sale on EBAY now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250720551948&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I've only ever seen one stripe delete Roadrunner it was black and had the hockey stick stripe and running birds but no hood decal it did have the 400ci call out the car also had the drip rail delete......The grill emblem I'm not sure of,I had a guy tell me about it on his car a few years back and then I found this pic and assumed it was the one I was told about before, I have never seen one since. 5mph bumpers do you mean with bumperettes? My friends 73 Roadrunner came with them and I had a 73 Satellite Sebring and a 74 Satellite that also had them all being Canadian cars. My 74 Sundance has them also but they have the chrome trim around them it's from Arizona.
........If you want a really cool and rare option check out the 73 74 Roadrunner radio delete dash cluster pic's below.

View attachment 15409
View attachment 15410
View attachment 15411

View attachment 15409
View attachment 15410
View attachment 15411

yep I will have that!!! I was wondering if they made one?

Man, I owned a 73 RR back in the day, and I had a few friends with one, my wife had a yellow Daisy Duke 74, and I've never heard of the rr emblem on the grille. I know they were an option on the older ones, but never saw them in the dealer brochures or on a car at all....strange.

Auto Transport Service
Back