• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

clown show

WP29440SE

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
IMG_20190116_201526.jpg

for heaven's sake. it speaks for itself.

I watched that.. actually that whole segment sucked..

Chris Jacobs called a 3rd brake light a backup lamp ... one of the chicks was talking about a camaro, talking about its 427 engine with fuel injection.. clearly had 327 badges on the front fenders ... some funny stuff last night

You know you are dealing with complete morons when they think every Chrysler muscle car has a hemi. Used to be you would only come across these guys at car shows wearing a tank top and mullet hair cut, usually half drunk. Now they are everywhere!

I have better things to watch......like the AssMonkey show :D

You know you are dealing with complete morons when they think every Chrysler muscle car has a hemi. Used to be you would only come across these guys at car shows wearing a tank top and mullet hair cut, usually half drunk. Now they are everywhere!
Hey, I don't wear any stinkin tank tops! :D

Overpriced playground for the ridiculously rich. I watch sometimes for the laughs
Agreed but I don't even watch it. I love it when your looking at a car and when asked for a price they say "I saw one on Barret Jackson go for $$$$". They don't have enough sense to realize that their non original, 318 base model Charger that needs restored isn't a Hemi Charger...

That's funny though, had a guy once tell me grand stories of this super fast car that had a Max Wedge Hemi under the hood:rolleyes:

Agreed but I don't even watch it. I love it when your looking at a car and when asked for a price they say "I saw one on Barret Jackson go for $$$$". They don't have enough sense to realize that their non original, 318 base model Charger that needs restored isn't a Hemi Charger...

That's funny though, had a guy once tell me grand stories of this super fast car that had a Max Wedge Hemi under the hood:rolleyes:
Oh man....and they remember all the details like it happened yesterday. Most of the time is was a one time ride in some car that wasn't even theirs but not sure what's worse.....them telling some story about doing 180 in a Max Wedge Hemi or saying nice Camaro while looking directly at the name plate that speeeeells Challenger!?

Oh yeah about 2 years ago, I offered a guy a very fair offer of 35k for a 70 roadrunner convertible 383 that hadn't been started in 10 years and he told me how he saw one go on BJ for 50.....to which I responded, then take it to them. Kicker is he still has it and still hasn't done anything with it

Yea....saw that also. Stupidity on prime time. That show is getting ridiculous......:drinks::popcorn2:

As Jason Nesbitt once said in disgust, "It's just a television show." At least some decent Mopars were there, not just Camaros, Chevelles and Corvettes. I was surprised by the 100k 69 Charger and 130k GTX. At least we know where some of the tax break is being spent.

Neither one knows anything about cars . I seen the oil puffing t bird cross the block at 20. People are stupid with there monies Just like that gal the won that vw pickup at 40. Looked like her other half was not to happy. More money than brains

Auto Transport Service
Back