• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Column to Floor Shift on 67 Coronet???

johnmucci

Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the b body forum,,, I am thinking of buying a 67 coronet and its auto on the column and I want to change to auto on floor...the car has a frt bench seat...if I want to go floor shift w/console, I would have to get buckets right?? what parts would I need for this and how much would they cost(ballpark)....thanking you in advance, John

you will have to do alot of mods to put in a factory cosole with factory shifter.i just converted my 67 coronet to a floor shifter.turbo action cheetah with the mini console cover they make.fits nicely right in front of the bench and once its mounted to the floor,you only need to make a hole for the shifter cable to go through.nice high quality peice.

steering column
console
mechanism (don't forget the trans bracket)
seats
seat tracks
inboard braces (or later model large washer nuts)

probably forgetting something.

I have the shifter and most of the linkage for the console automatic PM me if interested

Auto Transport Service
Back