• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combination of floor pan replacement pieces - Opinions please.

BPBP440

Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
I need to replace the floor in my 70RR. Both passenger side and driver side have enough places with rot from the front seat foot wells to the rear seat foot wells that I was going to just replace the entire floor with a 1 piece full and the 2 rear foot well pieces.

Trouble is that my car is a post car, so without pulling the B-pillar I cannot use the full 1 piece without cutting it.

Driveshaft tunnel is solid.

What would you guys do? Left and right side 1/2 pans? Cut full floor in half and butt weld in car (I am a novice)? Other?

That post is something I havent had to contend with, but I just watched my son n law put in the half pan in his charger, and it worked out fine
1466278622866.jpg

It wasn't difficult or so it seemed he had it in about 4hrs, my guess that would be your best option, and slightly cheaper than the full floor, if i remember correctly.

It will fit.I did a one piece in a 64 dodge post and it fits.Even with just me doing it.It's all about the angle.

Auto Transport Service
Back