• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Come on now...why would anyone wear a hat like this???

Last edited:

The other side.......
funny-thug-skeleton-anatomy.jpg

Question. How does this guy Chief pay for that car and its upkeep? Also the garage? Do they have legitimate business?
The cars, engines, tow rigs, were talking a lot of money. Anybody?

I think they are paid a lot of money from the show...Notice that after a couple years, the "stars" come out with new builds that are definately big bucks compared to their former car..........................MO

/

I don't give a damn about their hats or pants or socks or shoes. In the early 70's I wore jeans with so many holes in them they had to be constantly repaired. I had a pair of bright yellow and red bib overalls. I wore nehru collared shirts. I had one shirt that had big sleeves and then buttoned down to tight cuffs (Jerry Reed style.) Our baseball hats had three folds in them and you made a little ridge stand up in the front.

I still wear white high top Adidas from the 90's because they feel good on my ankles. I love high top socks. They feel great. didn't you wear any goofy stuff when you were young?

No. I was never trendy or dorky. I was right in the middle.

Levis, cordouroy, boots, t shirts, pendeltons, denim shirts....stuff that has retained a constant throughout the years. Pisses me off Levi doesn't make "boot cuts" anymore.

Levis, cordouroy, boots, t shirts, pendeltons, denim shirts....stuff that has retained a constant throughout the years. Pisses me off Levi doesn't make "boot cuts" anymore.
Lee jeans still have boot cuts..that's what I get, and I don't wear boots anymore...habit.......................MO

Helicopter hat photo: Shows no respect to our former Commander in Chief...whether you like him or not.
How can anyone have respect for someone that did not have an ounce of respect for this great nation, the position he held, the men and women of are armed forces or any other things related to the US.

Men need to dress like a man and sorry but I always did hate the PUSSFACE look, it looks like a PUSSFACE!

Auto Transport Service
Back