• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

perpetual motion generator

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
when I was a kid, and a bit of a science nerd........ I often wondered why a generator couldn't power an electric motor; which in turn, would spin the generator.

now I'm no electrical engineer, nor am I versed in the laws of physics.......... but this guy seemed to have made it happen on a small scale

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

He didnt show it working without that power strip, maybe it has a battery in it?

when I was a kid, and a bit of a science nerd........ I often wondered why a generator couldn't power an electric motor; which in turn, would spin the generator.

now I'm no electrical engineer, nor am I versed in the laws of physics.......... but this guy seemed to have made it happen on a small scale

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

I was too.
The first law is energy can neither be created or destroyed, only converted.
The second law is, during any conversion, there will be losses to conversion ( friction, heat, etc)
This lonely ' tuber has found a way to get around these foundations. Ha. Ha.

I was too.
The first law is energy can neither be created or destroyed, only converted.
The second law is, during any conversion, there will be losses to conversion ( friction, heat, etc)
This lonely ' tuber has found a way to get around these foundations. Ha. Ha.

I always questioned why the voltage couldn't be stepped up using transformers to overcome the loss....... then I started hanging with the wrong crowd and lost interest :rolleyes:

I always questioned why the voltage couldn't be stepped up using transformers to overcome the loss....... then I started hanging with the wrong crowd and lost interest :rolleyes:
But getting more laid. :lol:

He didnt show it working without that power strip, maybe it has a battery in it?

If you watch at around 7:34 when he is plugging stuff in the red light on the power strip is illuminated before he starts his 'generator'. It has some kind of power storage in there.

And what's up with the smacking the voltmeter leads together. Is he going to strike up an arc or something?

If you watch at around 7:34 when he is plugging stuff in the red light on the power strip is illuminated before he starts his 'generator'. It has some kind of power storage in there.
BINGO !! I noticed the red switch was changed from on to off, then I noticed him hiding it, but caught a glimpse of the switch illuminated BEFORE any "power" was generated.

I always questioned why the voltage couldn't be stepped up using transformers to overcome the loss......
Along that same line of theory - why don't hydro power stations just pump that water that moved the turbines back up into the lake, thus causing a never-ending source of generation power?

Answer - because the size of the pumps required would consume so much electricity to move that volume of water, that it would make the process uneconomical.

Along that same line of theory - why don't hydro power stations just pump that water that moved the turbines back up into the lake, thus causing a never-ending source of generation power?

Answer - because the size of the pumps required would consume so much electricity to move that volume of water, that it would make the process uneconomical.
That is done at Taum Sauk in SE MO.

Could also have a wireless charger with batteries in the power board

Think of all the energy losses -

1) Sound energy - you can hear it
2) Friction - bearings/belt etc
3) Light

Energy cannot be created. It's the usual video designed for likes and views

It’s a basic law of existence (physics). You cannot create energy out of nothing (unless you are God). The reason we don’t pump water back up hill to go through a dam a second time is because it would lose energy….you would need electricity to run it and it would always make less electricity than it takes to run it.

Even if it was legit, it's not "perpetual" because eventually the brushes will wear out and the bearings will seize.

Auto Transport Service
Back