• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Complete ‘69 satellite survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of this may be a repeat but I can’t recall...

more SOLD items
Column, fender-mounted blinkers, radio, all front seat belts, smaller 2 of the dash trim bezes, all dash chrome, instrument cluster, window cranks, P/S hi-pressure hose...

Horn pad remains, needs love to the metal ring portion but the pad is decent. Lots of under-dash AC guts, harness, manual brake pedal assembly, throttle assembly, column lower cover (green), glove box door (green)...

Driver-quality grill/headlight bezels available, as well as hood latch parts and supports, lower grill filler...

I have someone planning to buy the D Fender, trunk lid, rear axle, and maybe some other large body bolt ons, and others waiting on bumper/brackets, door hinges, e-brake parts.

If there’s something you’re looking for hit me up! Got a couple weeks of picking left, then this bad boy rolls off to get cut up and used to save better B’s.

Small and useful parts may be held over after the car is gone, but large parts will roll off with it!

I’m keeping the hood hinges for myself, and maybe some other small stuff.

Do you still have the heater water control valve on the fire wall complete with the capillary tube to the heater box and how much? Thanks

Do you still have the heater water control valve on the fire wall complete with the capillary tube to the heater box and how much? Thanks
Should still be present. I cannot promise it works, as the car has never run since I’ve had it. I’ll get a picture tomorrow and a price

This what you’re looking for? It’s not real pretty.

8021677A-6892-470B-9E50-0F7762C8D54D.jpeg CE9DC896-BCEF-4B24-9FD1-F1AC0DDC6147.jpeg

Thanks for the lights Matt:thumbsup:

I might be interested in the under-dash heater/AC guts and would like to see a photo of the AC compressor.

Thanks for the lights Matt:thumbsup:

I might be interested in the under-dash heater/AC guts and would like to see a photo of the AC compressor.

Here’s the compressor. The idler pulley to the right of it is damaged, but the rest of the bracketry and mountings look good.

FWIW, the lines and condenser look good too. Cannot make any claims about functionality of the refrigeration circuit and compressor. The only item I was able to verify worked before guttung stuff was the blower fan.

D441C245-BF15-44A9-8838-ADC21E3F84E5.jpeg

how much for hood latch and hood spring also front seat tracks

how much for hood latch and hood spring also front seat tracks
Do you want ALL of the hood latch components? Like, primary latch, safety catch, strikers, and spring?

Posted some pictures and descriptions of the bench seat tracks earlier in this thread, have you seen that post?

just the latch and spring I have the safety catch and striker also I need the seat tracks for 69 bench seat

just the latch and spring I have the safety catch and striker also I need the seat tracks for 69 bench seat

Here’s the latch/spring. $40 shipped for latch, spring, and release lever. $35 if you don’t want the lever. Includes applicable hardware.

I’m thinking $150 shipped for the seat rails/slider tracks. I can’t easily find a comparison value to be certain that’s a fair price, other than one rotted-out set on ebay for almost that much, or a repro bucket pair on yearone for $250.

450C2EEE-C0FC-418D-B617-E135C1175B58.jpeg 88FE8A35-4D29-4BD7-ACC1-F346C4ACC147.jpeg 3BD23256-3235-4230-8667-8E6C3FFE8F47.jpeg

Sorry, classic industries has the one repro bucket set, not yearone.

yes I need the lever also I will take them and the tracks

Hey everyone! Got til’ just after new years to pick this body clean, and then it’s going off to car heaven so I can have my spare parking back. Get it while you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back