• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Complete ‘69 satellite survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
was this a non air car or an a/c car? need the heater (non a/c control assembly) chrome piece and all the buttons. don't need the cables.
It’s an AC car, and the controls are also spoken for!

She’s gettin’ lean.

Worthwhile bolt-on parts remaining are things like glovebox door, AC dash guts (aside from control panel), harnesses, seat frames, dash switch panel, column lower cover (the small plastic one), hood, bumpers, grille, grill crossmembers, headlight bezels... some other small things.

4F4EEB73-521D-46F6-96EC-DB117137912F.jpeg

The front turn signals, as referenced in the post I had replied to, have indeed sold.

Ok thanks. I thought this was another post. Your fast wasn't even up a minute!!!

What kind of shape are the lower vent window channels/pivots in?
The lower channels “might” polish up. The powdered corrosion visible on the D side did rub off the P side. The P pivot is not beautiful, the D side isn’t bad.

3E0A6CC7-EFE7-497B-8B3B-E4E5BC94F0C9.jpeg 9DCD2696-0E83-4CD9-97B3-DBC301E14914.jpeg 108B4737-6414-4321-B38B-AC5C0212B7B6.jpeg 31CB09A4-CB1D-4EAD-A386-AB0C724937CE.jpeg

For some reason my images load out of order for me. The picture with flames in the back is the P side, as is the orange pivot pin.

Matt, the speedometer lens wouldn't happen to be a 150 (1-15) mph lens woudl it? If so, what condition and how much? Mine had a minor issue with a garage door after the buffing wheel got a hold of it.

Matt, the speedometer lens wouldn't happen to be a 150 (1-15) mph lens woudl it? If so, what condition and how much? Mine had a minor issue with a garage door after the buffing wheel got a hold of it.
Nah, its a 120

ok was hoping it might have been a sport sat.
Technically the one I have IS from a sport sat. It’s out of my 68. (The 69 cluster sold a while back) but it was a small block sissy car from the factory, didn’t have any of the go-fast/look-fast options

Car is gone, so I’m marking this thread sold.

I do have Many parts remaining which I will list individually, including front bumper, grille crossmembers, grille, side markers, AC ducting, fresh air vent, and more. Feel free to PM me if there’s something you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back