• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congratulations Mopar John !!

6pktgo

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Congratulations go to, Mopar John & his wife Linda ,
For finishing 10th place out of 138 registered drivers ! He has been invited to represent the track in the NHRA Division 3 ET Finals in September !

Wishing you Good Luck !

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0228.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0234.JPG

IMG_0230.JPG

I would like to thank friend and fellow forum member Fred "6pktgo" for posting about this!
I have been drag racing this 1970 GTX for a long long time.
I bought it in March of 1970 with 8,000 miles on it.
It had been stolen stripped and recovered.
It's been a drag car it's entire life and still has it's original paint, stripes, vinyl top, trim and glass.
According to the 1970 GTX registry it's the first one built in limelight green also!
This is going to be the 10th time to participate in the NHRA Division 3 ET Finals!
I have gone 7 times for "Route 66 Raceway" ( currently closed ), 2 times for "Osceola" ( permanently closed )
and now this year for "Indianapolis Raceway Park" the host track for the finals.
This is my first time back since the 2017 finals.
Fred has mentioned my wife Linda and I couldn't stay in this hobby without her support!
You see "426 Linda" on the passenger door. She was born on April 26th! How's that for a MOPAR wife!
Thanks for all the well wishes and positive comments! It means a lot to me from you fellow forum members and racers!
MJ

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_3916.JPG

Last edited:
Good luck John. The ET Finals are always fun. I've been to the Division V many, many times. Always a challenge, but fun. I did pretty well numerous times, but never quite won. Enjoy.

Congratulations and best of luck at the races !

I would like to thank friend and fellow forum member Fred "6pktgo" for posting about this!
I have been drag racing this 1970 GTX for a long long time.
I bought it in March of 1970 with 8,000 miles on it.
It had been stolen stripped and recovered.
It's been a drag car it's entire life and still has it's original paint, stripes, vinyl top, trim and glass.
According to the 1970 GTX registry it's the first one built in limelight green also!
This is going to be the 10th time to participate in the NHRA Division 3 ET Finals!
I have gone 7 times for "Route 66 Raceway" ( currently closed ), 2 times for "Osceola" ( permanently closed )
and now this year for "Indianapolis Raceway Park" the host track for the finals.
This is my first time back since the 2017 finals.
Fred has mentioned my wife Linda and I couldn't stay in this hobby without her support!
You see "426 Linda" on the passenger door. She was born on April 26th! How's that for a MOPAR wife!
Thanks for all the well wishes and positive comments! It means a lot to me from you fellow forum members and racers!
MJ

View attachment 1328154

View attachment 1328155
A big congrats for all the success after so much tinkering. Keep the rear hides hot and gummy and the fronts cool and in the air.

Congratulations Mopar John!
Great car, I have a 70 Roadrunner so I'm biased.
I'm sorry to say I don't know anything about your car...
Would you or another forum member post a link or info on it please!?
Way to REPRESENT!

Auto Transport Service
Back