• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Connector "pins" don't know the name of them

__Larsson____

Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
So i'm having trouble finding these typ of connector "pins" or whatever you call em, it is the ones that is on the blinker and also the ignition wiring under the dash on the steering coloumn.

Are they available in the states?

Or do you have another way to connect the wires in a nice way?
rund.jpg

It's been a very long time since I've been inside of a steering column but don't remember anything looking like that.....

It's been a very long time since I've been inside of a steering column but don't remember anything looking like that.....
The flat 7-pin connector for 68-70 cars (at least) use those pin connectors. Two different sizes....for the ignition, indicators and brake light circuits.

So i'm having trouble finding these typ of connector "pins" or whatever you call em, it is the ones that is on the blinker and also the ignition wiring under the dash on the steering coloumn.

View attachment 1662020
Got these on Amazon last year for my 69 Super Bee. There is a diagram that shows the sizes.
Molex Pin, Male & Female .093"... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V56PW33?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

But there are 2 different sizes in the ignition connector, is this the smaller one who also are in the blinker connector?
Not sure, I can check tomorrow. I purchased a new connector and wiring I think from Year One for my steering column.

.093 is the common size, used for T/S and most of the Ignition wires... The main power leads are bigger, around .139 I believe... Those are virtually impossible to find anymore... I got six of them eight or none years ago and they were hard to find then....

.093 is the common size, used for T/S and most of the Ignition wires... The main power leads are bigger, around .139 I believe... Those are virtually impossible to find anymore... I got six of them eight or none years ago and they were hard to find then....
Dang it, thats the one i need most. Im thinking of like puting in a juntion box that the wire connects to instead.

We do have some in Sweden, but i can't buy em if i don't have an account and a company and then i need to buy a 100 pack of them each. We got 3 sizes, 2mm = 0,079" / 4mm = 0,157" / and 5mm = 0,197" I might be able to fit the 0,157" but it might be a bit tight.

I might go for a juntion box.

May want to consider a different type of connector, especially for the higher current ignition switch connections. The original Molex terminals are limited in their current handling capacity.

What size do they use today for the replacement parts? Like on the new OE wiring harness?

On the Ron Francis wiring kit, they use a packard type connector. I think it was 2 row by 4 (or 5?) uses the packard 46/48 terminals like used just about on the bulkhead connector.
I believe the M&H OE replacement wiring harness uses the original style molex connector.

BULLET Connector.
Now ya know why some hide from the conversation...lol

May want to consider a different type of connector, especially for the higher current ignition switch connections. The original Molex terminals are limited in their current handling capacity.

I fell asleep.. Sorry lol

View attachment 1662020
Bullet connectors.

Auto Transport Service
Back