• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Consent

Dibbons

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
The "kid" (17 years-old) that helps around the yard a few hours a week shows up to work for an hour yesterday. Asked me for a chair so the girl in his company could sit down. He called the girl his spouse. I wish them well (but I'm not exactly confident about their future together).

Consent. People under the age of 18 may not get married in Mexico without parental consent. With parental consent, boys have to be at least 16 and girls need to be at least 14 years of age.

Some parts of the redneck areas in the US, a bother doesn’t need consent to marry his sister.

Last edited:
Just read an article today about how common it once was to marry 1st cousins. Something about back when traveling far before the RR, was uncommon so not much around to select from. Gather it is still legal to hitch up with 1st cousins in a bunch of states. I have a few 1st cousins who were hot looking; but the ick factor was always too looming to keep the thought before needing to think about sports or cars..

One of my favorite jokes:
These 2 redneck kids, Billy Bob and Becky Sue get married and go on their honeymoon. Two days later Billy Bob shows up at his folks' house, clearly distraught. His pa asks him 'Billy Bob is evr'thang alright? Where's Becky Sue?'
Billy Bob says 'Pa I found out sum'n really disturbin' bout Becky Sue'.
Pa asks 'Well son what's wrong with Becky Sue?'
Well pa I found out Becky Sue is a... Virgin!
Well son I thought that was all the rage with you young'ns these days.
Yeah pa that's what Becky Sue was tryin' to tell me, but then I got to figurin' ... If Becky Sue ain't good enough fer her family she sure as hell ain't good enough fer ours!

I heard a parody song covering the Tom Petty song "You're so bad" that said " You're inbred, one big eyebrow across your head " the next verse was." My sister's new husband is our first cousin,now their son Kevin counts to eleven " lol meaning he has an extra finger! Lol funny ****, I don't remember who sang it,but it was funny!

N-
1663007159865.png

I swear your honor, she said the first 8" WERE consensual
:rofl:

I knew a girl in middle school (yes middle school) who was married and had a kid.
She was very pretty and kind of had a crush on me.
YIKES.

In some states she would be considered past her prime for breeding! Lol
I knew a girl in middle school (yes middle school) who was married and had a kid.
She was very pretty and kind of had a crush on me.
YIKES.

We have a relative that left the state for awhile as he got married to some slug. He said people in the area didn't treat him very well, were always rude. I told him they were just jealous that his family tree forked and theirs didn't.

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin when he was 23 and got a bunch a chit for it. His memorable reply was "They can kiss my ***." lol

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin when he was 23 and got a bunch a chit for it. His memorable reply was "They can kiss my ***." lol
Well Great Balls of Fire! Now a days they would lock his *** up and throw away the key! I always went for the older girls and still do!

Well Great Balls of Fire! Now a days they would lock his *** up and throw away the key! I always went for the older girls and still do!
I always went for the older gals too until my early 20's...then around 30 around my age...then around 40 wanted younger...now? I'll stop here.

Hopefully it smells like Massengill and not Ex Lax!

Auto Transport Service
Back