• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Convertible forum???

Hmm.. Ragtop … GTX….Hemi well OK lol

CC7AC1D7-51F8-4862-82DF-1C05F3E5AE47.jpeg

Idk if this is the place to post but was wondering why/if there is no seperate forum for us ragtop bums? I noticed there is a wagon forum. I get that 80% of what fits regular cars fits verts, but man that other 20% is really hens teeth both in info and availability. I didn’t see this asked before.

Thanks.
It’s a good idea

1966 Hemi 4 speed Satellite Rag all original , love Frans as well

View attachment 1600903
Any relation to this car? Gas cap chrome yours? The one I'm posting is in Picture Car Warehouse inventory (maybe sold?) they put it as a 67. It's a 4 speed tan interior, the car was owned Reggie Jackson once and later? Charlie Sheen. Edit: There were only 4- 66 Satellite verts supposedly made. 2nd Edit: Adding 2Hemirags to post Did want it hidden. Could be all 4 66 Satellite vert rag tops.vvvvv is 2Hemirags car vvvv
me2hemirags.JPG
Mecum 2017 kissimmee.JPG
mecum2019-3.JPG
wharehouse.JPG

Last edited:
I'll play, too. My 1966 Imperial Crown ragtop, with my '66 Coronet 500 hardtop. Built just eight days apart!

Imperial and Coronet.jpg

I would love to see a ragtop forum, considering there wasn’t that many made . I think it was only 680 67 GTX ragtop made, how many do you think still on the road?

I would love to see a ragtop forum, considering there wasn’t that many made . I think it was only 680 67 GTX ragtop made, how many do you think still on the road?
800+ Some might not have the right letters in the VIN but they look and drive the same...

800+ Some might not have the right letters in the VIN but they look and drive the same...
So how many Belvedere did they produce in 67, two door ,four-door ,convertible, waggons. I agreed they all drive the same, and some may look the same, but the buying and selling price depends on the right letters in the vin.

So how many Belvedere did they produce in 67, two door ,four-door ,convertible, waggons. I agreed they all drive the same, and some may look the same, but the buying and selling price depends on the right letters in the vin.
Those of us with cars with the right numbers/letters in the VIN like to believe that... Sales results sometimes tell a different story.... I own two real deal R/T vert's but honestly my clone is more fun... It drives the same but it's less stressful to drive because supposedly it isn't as valuable...

I agree, 100%, a trailer queen would not be very much fun. my 67X will be correct, my 68X will be my fun car, with the four-speed., Air grabber hood, and six barrel

Auto Transport Service
Back