• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Convertible forum???

Lebete

Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score
Idk if this is the place to post but was wondering why/if there is no seperate forum for us ragtop bums? I noticed there is a wagon forum. I get that 80% of what fits regular cars fits verts, but man that other 20% is really hens teeth both in info and availability. I didn’t see this asked before.

Thanks.

Thread moved to "Website Suggestions".

Not a bad idea to lump all the ragtops together in a small section...

IMG_2320.jpeg

I’m on board :thumbsup:

How about a hemi only forum.
A GTX only forum,

Where does it stop ?

But if it was a hemi gtx convertible..
Still might be looking for convertible forum!
(But yeah, I have a couple myself that I could use info on)

How about a hemi only forum.
A GTX only forum,

Where does it stop ?
Fair point. I guess my only reply to that is you can make a satellite a Gtx clone or a Hemi clone, but changing a hardtop to a vert would require insane amounts of reworking, just like you could I suppose with a major amount of work turn a satellite into a wagon. But most aren’t going to go that far. Cause the differences are so large.

Watched a video the other day on a biz that does the vert tops for new Challengers, a lot of work involved and a $26,000 option. He's got a couple dozen waiting for the work.

Auto Transport Service
Back