Some of mine are:
1) Pro Street 69' Charger, Nightmare On Any Street". Back in the 80's.
2) Dad had a mint green car, Mint Condition ".
3) Dodge Ram "Ram-bunctious".
4) 1970 Charger "Ritsy" it is a R/T S.E.
5) Orange truck "Orangasm".
6) Current 70' Challenger may offend some but it is not meant to "Mentally Challenged" because I must have issues building a Hemi Challenger for a race car.
7) 70 Road Runner "Maximus Rapidus" from the old cartoons.
I'm a big Southern Rock fan and really like Molly Hatchet.
The album "Beatin' the Odds" is great, and the song of the same name is a great driving song.
Anyway, I have named my Roadrunner "Miss Victory" from the song, and I am going to get some gold leaf engine turned lettering for the back window, something like this but in the style I described:
There was a 1969 GTO that had Asphalt Angle painted on the rear quarter panels when I was growing up. At 11 years old I dreamed of having a boat metallic candy apple red 1969 Mach 1 and would have ‘Excalibur’ painter in gold leaf on the sides.