• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corn Feeder Stand

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
The "what did you work on today other than your car" thread is too far back in the files so I thought I would start another, similar thread. I built a replacement stand for a friend that he picked up yesterday. The original Cabela's stand with feeder assy was backed into by a dozer and cobbled up so he asked as I related I needed another project while I am in "paint limbo". It is constructed of 2" exhaust tubing and scrap I had. The door across the steps is to keep the racoons from climbing the steps.
Mike
IMG_2396.JPG
IMG_2402.JPG

Them little masked critter are cleaver. You put corn up there they will find a way to get it. But looks real good and camo paint to.

92F529CD-9D50-4E04-B858-58CC3698F314.jpeg
This is something on the back burner for me as a project. It is a grass seed spreader that my grandpa used on his farm on his 1953 Minneapolis Moline. I have the tractor as well which is also another project on the back burner. Although the tractor still runs perfectly and is in completely original condition. Weathered but still runs like a champ.

image.jpg

On the hunt!

Corn feeder looks great.

5BD3AAE2-0FCD-4156-A37F-112D6AACFA75.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back