• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corona Build 1975 Roadrunner

Yeah better then expected. Get it blasted and see where the holes come out. Not sure when now, back at work. Was hoping for some more time to work on it.

Been couple years almost, built a shop in that time, started on her again. Got frame checked and straightened. Getting it ready to go on rotisserie hopefully tomorrow!!

75CD5215-08CB-4897-B834-22A2CF96A37F.jpeg 48B6E0DC-1F1B-41D6-83BC-1E559C832A8B.jpeg

Been couple years almost, built a shop in that time, started on her again. Got frame checked and straightened. Getting it ready to go on rotisserie hopefully tomorrow!!

View attachment 1242979 View attachment 1242980
Keep at it - these things are long term projects with lots of work!

It'll be cool to see a 75 prowling around again - they are pretty uncommon to see.

Good to see a 75 getting this deserved attention.
Let’s see some progress pics.
One day my 75 will be on my rotisserie too

She’s all stripped waiting for weather to blast body. Have been cabinet blasting smaller parts. Lots of ordering right now. Lots of pics for reassembling not much of overall progress, have start doing that. Boy not easy building car in Canada, everything State side and dollar exchange sucks, plus the shipping now

35EBA3F7-9BCE-45B0-AA83-D7EACDDEA0DD.jpeg

She’s all stripped waiting for weather to blast body. Have been cabinet blasting smaller parts. Lots of ordering right now. Lots of pics for reassembling not much of overall progress, have start doing that. Boy not easy building car in Canada, everything State side and dollar exchange sucks, plus the shipping now

View attachment 1259359
Yes, it’s challenging being a Canadian on many levels

Help me remember. They had a sport charger, which was just like the RR, and then they had the charger XE which was identical to a Cordoba. Had a local racer with a "Charger funny car" was a Cordoba.
There was never a Charger XE (that was the Magnum) from 75-78 all of the Cordoba- Chargers were SEs...either it was Charger SE or Charger SE Daytona package. Actually similar to the old R/T SE, except the Daytona package was hollow compared to what R/T meant in the day.

Anyway, for 1976 (one year only) there were 2 different B body Chargers: The Cordoba styled Charger SE / Daytonas and the Coronet style Charger Sport:

76-Charger_0003.jpg

Anybody got a photo of the Midnight Charger ? It had a unusual grille and a padded vinyl half top.I think the year was 1977.

I remember the car. We only sold a few at the dealership I worked at. Never saw a girl like her around though..:(

Never see them these days. Mostly Charger SE.
Sorry goes out to Krazy Ken for getting off subject.My mind got away from me..

Never see them these days. Mostly Charger SE.
Sorry goes out to Krazy Ken for getting off subject.My mind got away from me..
That’s okay doing body work now not much for pics to post, slow progress. I’m not much of a body man yet lol.

I’ve really never done body work ether. I want to sign up for adult education classes to learn this using my Magnum as the Guinea pig. Being a white car…. I’ve heard over and over that the color hides a multitude of sins. LOL!

Ever seen the Nascars? lol Thats when Petty bailed for GM. They tried furys, magnums, etc. If i recall there is a quote somewhere about him saying it was literally the worst race car he had ever driven.
Picture65[1].jpg
Picture67[1].jpg
Picture66[1].jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back