• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correct finish for front sway bar

4406bbl

Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score
Pic is how it came out of evaporust, should it be the dark forged look or polished up a little to make it shine, or more silver. Thanks

15951942178821923512796.jpg

Those Rubber bushing's are a real pain to get back into the bracket's. I bought new one's just about gave up on the first one going in but finally got it and the second one went in better. I don't know about the correct color knew it was black and shot mine with Hot Rod black Semi gloss.

I thought they were dipped black but this one shows no signs it was ever painted. Thanks for the bushing heads up, think I will doll these up and reuse them, just a garage queen for now anyway.

Yes dadsbee. Tell me about it. The passenger side bracket looked like it took a hit on a curb. So had to cut it and rework it out to look like it should. I don't think any thing is easy on these 69 runner's. But down to bolting thing's on and then some motor work. :thumbsup:

Looks like a 70 bar to me and pretty easy.

Finally found this in the mag
15953539243581111041769.jpg
stack, that is a 70 b-body by the looks of the hood, a bare swaybar.

Auto Transport Service
Back