• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Covid hits home.....and looks to be on it's way out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My doctor seems to have no interest in my ***.

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 6.13.54 PM.png

Get well soon. Get a thermometer that you can trust, that fever is nothing to play with.
I have to agree. I had 104 once in my adult life. And it felt like a truck hit me. I hope it stabilizes. It can't be healthy spiking like that?

We all know a temperature is our bodies fighting an invader, here's what I believe happened with our friend Kern and that very high temp, his body started a checklist:
- Is he healthy?
- Is he strong?
- Can we do this w/out destroying his wit & compassion?
- Is in in safe place not endangering himself?

Ok, all box's checked, let's roll, crank him up to 106.7 and burn that Chinese BITCH out of this man!

Nope, not a doctor, didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night, just a plumber, at that's the science I believe in
Get well fast Kern!

It's not all about YOU !! The point of being tested is so that if you have it you stay the **** away from other people and don't spread it.
That used to be common sense.... now you need a test and full instructions on how long to stay home. We really are becoming a society of mindless idiots.

Glad to read that you’re on the mend Kern!

Last edited:
As someone who has received it, and spread it, staying away from people when you don't realize you have it is easier said than done. I went out to dinner with a friend on mine on a Tuesday evening a few weeks ago & he was fine. Little did I know, but I caught it from him and gave it to my wife before I started showing symptoms. The following Monday, I had what I thought was a minor head cold and unfortunately, one of my employees in the office caught it from me and in turn, he gave it to his wife before he showed any symptoms. I later found out that the friend I went to dinner with started getting symptoms of a cold that Friday & he too thought it was just a head cold. My friend, myself, my wife were all double vaccinated and my employee and his wife were triple vaccinated.

The point I'm trying to make is that it seems as though you can contract and spread the Wuhan Flu before you show any symptoms & when you do get it, you can easily think that it's just a normal seasonal head cold. Who here hasn't gone to work when they have a runny nose? I doubt many.

You can also have covid run it's entire course through your system, without ever (EVER) showing symptoms.

The CDC said early on that based on antibody tests, it was likely that more than one hundred TIMES the number of people who were "known" cases, had the virus. Loosely translated for those who don't speak reality:

For every ONE person who knew they had it (testing, symptoms, whatever), there were ONE HUNDRED other people who had it, never knew they had it, and recovered from it just fine. The way the CDC knew that? Those one hundred people had antibodies in their system, that only a person who has recovered would have.

Which begs another question - if we can identify the antibodies...why hasn't big pharma reproduced the antibodies yet, for a TRUE VACCINE????

For every ONE person who knew they had it (testing, symptoms, whatever), there were ONE HUNDRED other people who had it, never knew they had it, and recovered from it just fine.

Which explains the explosion of positive test results over the last week and a half from panicked people going to get rapid tests.

Yesterday the local Houston news interviewed some peeps that had waited in line from 9 AM and it was then 4 PM and still no test!!!
What kind of moron does that? People today, are a special kind of stupid. I’ll never understand it...

Very encouraged to see how many people here recognize that there is lot of monkey business going on surrounding this virus. People. If you are afraid of this virus be aware. It is because you are being groomed to be afraid.
Yes, people have died. My best friend died 2 months ago. I believe it was mostly because of him being away from home, trying to drive 2500 miles to GET home and not having access to rest and medication.
Everything you were told about the virus creation has been changed several times. Everything you were told that would stop it has been changed several times. Everything you have been told about the "vaccine " has been changed several times.

Wether you are scared of the virus or not, you have to believe SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ABOUT THE VIRUS.

Thank you, MW.

As if it were a scene from the Bible.....AS I get feeling better, the 2 week long string of rainy and gloomy skies gave way to sunshine. I took the opportunity to take Ginger out and row the gears awhile.

BDF 4.JPG

Hearing the carburetor moan and the mufflers growl was sorely needed.

8100 D.jpg

Gas is $5.00 per gallon for the 91 octane but.....

8100 G.jpg

Until I build my own refinery, we have no choice but to pay the man.

R T 39.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back