• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Covid hits home.....and looks to be on it's way out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get worse there are other things you can do. Namely the extremely safe - been around for a hundred years - Hydroxycholoraquine, Ivermectin, Azthromiacin (sp) - along with the vitamins. I’ve known those that take it and clear the issue in a week. That 104 fever is a big deal. I hope for the best for you and anyone else suffering from China’s gift to the world. Get healthy!
Some of those (I remember the Hydro specifically) along with an antibiotic is what they gave me in late Feb 2020
when I had what was at the time diagnosed as an upper respiratory infection.
Of course, they called me three weeks later with the news that I actually had the kung flu, only it wasn't known
then...I literally recovered in the first 48 hours and had marked improvement after the first night of meds.
I surmised they knew a little more even then than had hit the world news, but whatever the reason(s), what
they gave me worked and worked FAST.

Still here, still praying and rooting for you KD!! :thumbsup:

Here is a strange thing.....
Throughout this whole deal, I've been using the Braun laser thermometer..
Trust the under-tongue one. Even better, get an old-fashioned captured mercury one.
I have both and I've had high-dollar "touchless" ones. The touchless ones are all over the map...
Just my two cents.

High temp? I have saved foals with extreme temp with alcohol bathes. Just saying.
I am not sure you can even buy a mercury thermometer today!?

The tests, frankly, are NOT accurate. Elon Musk got tested 4 times in one day. Same brand of test, same clinic. 2 positive, 2 negative. Cans of Red Bull have tested positive. Quarts of motor oil have tested positive.

We were around them couple hours Christmas and I am still breathing
99.8% recovery rate. This is not a death sentence.

Throughout this whole deal, I've been using the Braun laser thermometer:

View attachment 1214920

There are some medical practitioners that don't like these no-touch type thermometers but I thought for $80, this should be reliable.
I had another 104 reading earlier so I tested myself again using a Top Care "under the tongue" model....

View attachment 1214922

The number? 99.4.
What ????

I tried the Braun again and it showed 99.5.
This s u c k s !! How do you know what to trust? The Braun was not cheap! I have noticed that the numbers have changed by a degree or more sometimes even when taken only 30 seconds apart. That is not what you want....a thermometer you can't trust?
Custom Image 30122021083250.jpg

If you're able to take your own temperature, then you're not really all that sick. :poke:

Just kidding.

Glad you're on the mend.

You probably felt worse after breaking out the rear window of your Charger.:poke:
:steering:
:luvplace:

Hope you feel better. Wife and I have been sick since last Thursday I’m feeling better wife still dealing with it. Just hang in there

Genius Marketing: Common Cold Rebrands As 'Omicron' To Generate More Hype

December 28th, 2021
article-10168-1.jpg

WORLD—In a genius marketing move, the common cold has rebranded itself as ‘Omicron’ to garner some of that sweet coronavirus attention.

“I’ll be honest, I was getting kind of jealous,” said the common cold. “At first I thought—‘Hey, this covid thing will pass and I’ll be back in the spotlight. I outlasted the Black Plague and I can survive this’…but now that coronavirus is endemic I had to go after its market share.”

The shift into ‘Omicron’ branding hasn’t changed the common cold, however. Experts agree the common cold still has the same classic symptoms. It just sounds scarier and can be used to push government totalitarianism in perpetuity without the need for expensive testing.

“It’s saving us a lot of money,” said the venerable Dr. Anthony Fauci. “We may even retroactively impose mask mandates on society. It’s just too soon to tell.”

Attorneys representing COVID-19 have filed a suit alleging copyright infringement, but the common cold doesn’t think that’ll go anywhere in the courts. “It’s nothing personal, it’s just business,” said the cold. “Covid’s gotta’ get over itself.”

Sources indicate COVID-19 is developing a new strain known as ‘Super Duper Death’ in response to the aggressive actions of its competitor. The strain should be ready to go just as people let their guard down on Memorial Day weekend.

I don't understand why a person that craps in every thread he posts in is allowed to remain a member.

I could only imagine which Subhuman it is. Simply consider the source and they have NOTHING to offer ANYONE so why would this forum be different than their ACTUAL life. Hope you're feeling better.

View attachment 1214920

There are some medical practitioners that don't like these no-touch type thermometers but I thought for $80, this should be reliable.
I had another 104 reading earlier so I tested myself again using a Top Care "under the tongue" model....

View attachment 1214922

The number? 99.4.
What ????

This s u c k s !! How do you know what to trust? The Braun was not cheap! I have noticed that the numbers have changed by a degree or more sometimes even when taken only 30 seconds apart. That is not what you want....a thermometer you can't trust?

They should have calibration instructions in their manuals. I test my thermometers by measuring the temp of ice water. I fill a glass with ice and top with cold water. Stir it up and wait a minute. Measure the mixtures temp and it should be almost freezing temperature 32 degrees F. Sometimes I check the temp of boiling water to check for accuracy.

Well we know it isn't the standard wintertime garden variety flu like hundreds of thousands used to get
each year..... because they tell us there's zero cases of that anymore. :)

Seriously, I've had the original (not extra crispy) version of the kung flu, so early on they didn't know
what it was originally when I got sick - they had to test my blood a few weeks later to find it.
In the meantime, the vitamin regimen others have posted, along with the usual prescriptions given
for an URI had me back and rocking literally within 48 hours.
(Originally, it felt just like flu - it was the rather sudden difficulty drawing a full breath that got me
over to the clinic pronto because I knew that was trouble).
Can you show us any facts or data to back up what you are saying about what helped you get back to normal? I mean if I had Covid and ate a banana 2 days ago and today I'm feeling better does that mean the banana fixed me?

Feel better KD! You'll know what to do and when, trust me. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Marv. I am humbled that you chimed in.

I hope you’re felling better Kern Dog! You gotta make some noise for 2022 in your ‘70 Chargers!:thumbsup:

I am keeping my fingers crossed.....
Every time that I checked my temperature today, I've been under 99 degrees! Lots more energy but I'm not fully back yet.

Kramer.gif

I might be able to sleep in the same bed with Mary!

Hey Kern Dog, I didn't realize you were going through this **** NOW!
I hope you start feeling better, those temp spikes are kinda high bro.

View attachment 1214920

View attachment 1214922

The number? 99.4.
What ????

Be lucky you don't have my doc or clinic? Once I got to 50+ years old? They seem to have a concern with my ***. Most every test they want somehow involves my ***. Had I mentioned discrepancies with thermometer? I know exactly their recommendation.

Last edited:
My doctor seems to have no interest in my ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back