• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Covid hits home.....and looks to be on it's way out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I may have had a mild case.....sinus problems are something that I always contend with though but felt hot for a day or so but never checked my temp but am still dealing with a mild sore throat but again, I always contend with that being....I have allergies! Being tired....hell, I'm about to turn 71 and well worn out. Hope anyone that has tested positive gets well soon.

Alarming New Study Finds That Everyone Who Gets COVID Will Die At Some Point

December 24th, 2021
article-10175-1.jpg

ATLANTA—The CDC has announced the results of an alarming new study: everyone who has ever been infected with COVID-19 will die at some point in their life.

"Yes, everyone who gets COVID will die," said a spokesperson for the CDC. "Maybe not immediately, but at some point, in the future. Almost all of those people who die will have had COVID at some point in their lives. This is horrible news."

"This is a terrifying statistic," said Don Lemon on his nightly CNN broadcast. "The correlation between being infected and eventually dying is too high to dismiss. The important takeaway here is that we should all be terrified."

In a statement from the White House, the President expressed that he was “shook” by the study and would take aggressive action by infringing on a few more liberties just to be on the safe side.

Conservative critics have responded by saying that everyone who voted for the current President will also eventually die—except for the ones who are already dead.

7 Alarming Omicron Symptoms

December 23rd, 2021
article-10172-1.jpg

We thought we were out of the woods, and that maybe we could enjoy the holidays, but we were wrong. Omicron is upon us, and it is the deadliest plague humanity has ever faced. You probably won't survive. And if you find yourself having any of these Omicron symptoms, you will definitely die. Sorry!

1) Heartburn: If you find yourself with heartburn after eating pizza or onion rings, you probably have Omicron. Been nice knowin' ya.

2) Sneezing: Omicron is a perfect killing machine designed to replicate itself by inducing sneezes in the host. Diabolical.

3) Your bones make that weird cracking sound when you get out of a chair: It's the end of the line for you.

4) Being left-handed: To be fair, is life even worth living if you're left-handed?

5) The sun looks bright when you stare directly at it: President Trump proved he was extremely healthy and Omicron-free when he stared at the sun for several minutes unfazed.

6) Mild soreness after vigorous exercise: Oh no! Also, please sanitize your workout equipment. You may be dead soon, but you don't have to take us with you.

7) Existential dread: Thankfully, this can be cured with a visit to church, a nap, or a burrito. Unless you die of Omicron first.

December 24th, 2021
View attachment 1213462

ATLANTA—The CDC has announced the results of an alarming new study: everyone who has ever been infected with COVID-19 will die at some point in their life.

"Yes, everyone who gets COVID will die," said a spokesperson for the CDC. "Maybe not immediately, but at some point, in the future. Almost all of those people who die will have had COVID at some point in their lives. This is horrible news."

"This is a terrifying statistic," said Don Lemon on his nightly CNN broadcast. "The correlation between being infected and eventually dying is too high to dismiss. The important takeaway here is that we should all be terrified."

In a statement from the White House, the President expressed that he was “shook” by the study and would take aggressive action by infringing on a few more liberties just to be on the safe side.

Conservative critics have responded by saying that everyone who voted for the current President will also eventually die—except for the ones who are already dead.
Thanks for this!! And I reposted it :D

I don't give a damn if you have never been sick a day in your life, you will eventually die. Everybody is on there way out since the day they were born. The only way out of this is if Jesus comes back before you die and you are raptured.

Think I may have had a mild case.....sinus problems are something that I always contend with though but felt hot for a day or so but never checked my temp but am still dealing with a mild sore throat but again, I always contend with that being....I have allergies! Being tired....hell, I'm about to turn 71 and well worn out. Hope anyone that has tested positive gets well soon.

I wouldn't mind catching Covid again, so I could lose another 8-9 pounds.

I had that **** back in September starting with a sore throat and tired as hell. Then got a fever for a few days and very hard to get any air. Took at least 4 weeks, maybe longer to recover. Again, I'm like @Cranky, nearing 71 and have sinus crap often, so when it started, I really didn't know what was happening. Was working pretty hard at that time, so just thought I was run down. Anyway, good luck and good health to all. And, yes, nobody gets out alive! ruffcut

Remember, They DON'T have an Actual Test for This Virus. The Lies were Built on This. Take the best care of Yourself, Rest, Diet, Supplements. IF you feel Sicker, than ever before, and know something is Wrong, seek Professional Med Help. I've had it, and my regimen is as follows, Daily:
1226211937.jpg

The Zinc is Essential, but Needs the NAS, to work. The Zinc is like a bullet, but the NAS is the gun, that Fires it, into your system. Vits C, @ 1000mg, and D, @ 50mcg also create the Boost.
Get Better Soon, Patriots Will Be Needed !

Get well soon Kern Dog! I think one or possible two of my kids may have just started in with it. One has had it previously and was confirmed. I hope everyone gets well and does well if they or a family member gets it! We need to hang the SOB responsible for making this happen here or there!

When I had it last year a hot shower was about the only thing that made me feel better for a couple hours. I was taking three or four showers a day.

December 24th, 2021
View attachment 1213462

I wouldn't mind catching Covid again, so I could lose another 8-9 pounds.
That has been a surprise for me.....I don't think that I have lost any weight despite barely eating.

Feel Better. Some kind of Cold running through our house now... Just runny noses so far and a cough here and there...

Well we know it isn't the standard wintertime garden variety flu like hundreds of thousands used to get
each year..... because they tell us there's zero cases of that anymore. :)

Seriously, I've had the original (not extra crispy) version of the kung flu, so early on they didn't know
what it was originally when I got sick - they had to test my blood a few weeks later to find it.
In the meantime, the vitamin regimen others have posted, along with the usual prescriptions given
for an URI had me back and rocking literally within 48 hours.
(Originally, it felt just like flu - it was the rather sudden difficulty drawing a full breath that got me
over to the clinic pronto because I knew that was trouble).

Feel better KD! You'll know what to do and when, trust me. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back