• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Covid hits home.....and looks to be on it's way out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got the bug now and on my way out with it. I wasn’t vaxed and really can say the vaxed folks in my house had it worse than the un vaxed... It makes me really wonder wtf?

Here's what I've learned about it from personal experience and from other people I know...

If you have never been vaccinated, you can catch Omicron.
If you have been double vaccinated, you can catch Omicron.
If you have been triple vaccinated, you can catch Omicron.
If you have had Covid 19, you can catch Omicron.
if you have had Covid 19 and have been vaccinated, you can catch Omicron.

I've had two shots, so, what's the point of getting another if the shots don't seem to be stopping people from getting this current strain?

Don't forget the lie they were pushing that you can't spread it IF Vaccinated.. YOU can spread it..

Severity.... i.e. the bug's affect on you.

I’ve had the worst headache in my life. Lasted 5 days. In my hangover past Exedrin Extra Strength always worked. Not in this covid ****.

Here's what I've learned about it from personal experience and from other people I know...

If you have never been vaccinated, you can catch Omicron.
If you have been double vaccinated, you can catch Omicron.
If you have been triple vaccinated, you can catch Omicron.
If you have had Covid 19, you can catch Omicron.
if you have had Covid 19 and have been vaccinated, you can catch Omicron.

I've had two shots, so, what's the point of getting another if the shots don't seem to be stopping people from getting this current strain?
Same boat, different location!! I'm not getting the third, half strength of the first two, for the sake of just getting it.

Wanna here another good one? I went to get tested for it yesterday and everything I had to use from the swab, the container, the plastic bio haz. bag were all made in? You know it come on I can’t wait to say it ! China!

1C06EECE-80E6-43D6-A31F-7851C9424A26.jpeg

I’ve got the bug now and on my way out with it. I wasn’t vaxed and really can say the vaxed folks in my house had it worse than the un vaxed... It makes me really wonder wtf?

Exactly, but “some”, can’t see past what the TV is telling them. Regardless of the real world proving it everyday. In Europe what you are saying is being opened up more and more.

Severity.... i.e. the bug's affect on you.

Are you saying that it would have been worse if I hadn't had the shots? That's something that no one can answer, but I tend to doubt it. As we all have come to learn, the shots are only about 40-something percent effective, not the 95% we were told, and lasts only last 4-6 months, not forever. The three of us were beyond the 4-6 month time frame & the two that had the (recent) booster shots had it no worse than the three of us.

I can’t believe they even call this a vaccine. I received the MMR vaccine and it prevents me from having the mumps, measles or rubella. This shot doesn’t prevent anything and is about as useless as the flu shot (maybe even more so). Given the fact that they won’t disclose what’s in it or what clinical trials were done and what those results are, I wouldn’t inject this into my body under any circumstances... their denial of information is a true signal of nefarious intent.

At least they care enough to only make you get the jab once to see if you die.
After that they will believe your cause for exemption.

I can’t believe they even call this a vaccine. I received the MMR vaccine and it prevents me from having the mumps, measles or rubella. This shot doesn’t prevent anything and is about as useless as the flu shot (maybe even more so). Given the fact that they won’t disclose what’s in it or what clinical trials were done and what those results are, I wouldn’t inject this into my body under any circumstances... their denial of information is a true signal of nefarious intent.
They're changing the definition of the term!!

The definition of ‘vaccine’ as of February 5th 2021:

1.png

The definition of ‘vaccine’ as of February 6th 2021:

2.png

ZERO Scientific evidence to prove that, only people regurgitating what others are saying with-out ANY PROOF.

We have both shot and unshot members here that we know telling us that the effects are NOT any better by their own personal real life experience.
But we have other members that believe what the media spoon feeds them.

Easy fellows !! I had a go with covid at the end of November, one night in the hospital, lasted bad about 3 weeks ,still only have 1/2 my taste & smell. Still runny nose & feel fituged easy & alot more then before. Got vaxed in April and June, so I could cross the border again, November 12th to 21st, came home & hadn't seen my wife in 9 days ,so you know what that means !!! She never got it ,nor did my daughter ,who lives in the same house & eats at the same table!!

On a lighter note ,I wish it was warmer out !!

Everyone i know unjabbed is fine everyone that is is either sick or positive to covid according to the professionals 2 friends now have died straight after their second jab i know what i'm doing

Today was my first day back to work. I really need some type of routine this time of year. Construction in the winter is often cold and wet but I have to do something.
I don't know if it ever comes across or if anyone notices but I am not a happy guy in the winter. When I am out of work, it is even worse. I have zero motivation to get up and do anything. The ugly skies and cold temperatures conspire to keep me indoors. Having a job, some type of obligation to meet really kick starts my mojo and gets me going.
I still have a reduced appetite and as a result, my energy level isn't back to normal yet. This morning was difficult. I felt weak and with limited endurance. A couple of hours in, I drank some milk. That helped some. After lunch, I was feeling a lot like my old self. After work, I didn't just come home and conk out. I actually cleaned up the garage, went out for propane refills and prepped a few things for work tomorrow.
I started at a different site today. 4000 sq ft Library with roof beams, stick frame wall and rafter construction, my favorite. I haven't built a stick framed roof in 6 years and I miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back