• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crap went down yesterday!

Bb70charger500

Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score
Well guys , I was so close to getting to try my .45 out on a moving Target!
So of course this involves c.l.
My wife's little cousin (20 years old) wanted a puppy she found some Australian Shepherd pups for $350 each ,she talked with owner dogs were out of our state but a relative was near by so they went to see pups in person! Lady said they weren't old enough to go home at this point, but had 2 others sold in FL and would meet half way !
So great pup are real kid falls in love with this pup . And pays a $100 deposit lady said she wanted the rest elc transfer the day before , after talking saying the deposit shows we're serious you get the rest when we see a pup in front of us she was ok with this .
So here's where the fun starts we drive 3 hours to the middle of nowhere the lady herself can't come she has an emergency so her aunt is bringing pups . So we're there text the lady say hey where's your aunt she's running late. Hour late.. we go have breakfast.go back to post office (where aunt wanted to meet) I was under the assumption she was local and didn't want random people at her house.
So red flag in my head gos up why here and not at police station that would be much safer for all parties.
Then the call came in
Make sure you don't pay her and you pay me I'm the owner ..... Then the other couple that were buying two pups showed up we talked the aunt cussed them out because they asked how far she was away.
So I call the "owner and ask who actually owns these dogs " no str8 answers . She says if she won't give them to you just call the police! At this point I ask the kid what the hell!!!!!
So the aunt shows up 2 hours late! She has the dogs great . She want one person to get in her truck to do paperwork I asked why not outside its nice out she said just get in . So I told the kids (other group was 18-19) I'll go and ask ?'s something different sit right with me .
So I'm looking at dog papers non are in this lady's name at this point I didn't care much wanted the dog and wanted to leave .
She says ok $350 I said we payed the owner ! She blew up at me,I said well we can refund it and just pay you cash I really don't care who gets money, the crazy lady pulled a gun told me to get out of truck no one's getting a dog she had to make a call! And hauled *** . So
Come to find out she stole these puppies from the girl we spoke to and was trying to sell them as hers .
So of course the police had to get involved as everyone is out money ,and the crazy lady pulled a gun in me ! I'm glad I didn't let any of the kids in that truck
I noticed she had the cage locked with a pad lock . So cops get there and we get the hole story from the "owner" over the phone as the police can't do anything about stolen dogs really it's a civil matter. She decided to sell pups cheap and let the buyers deal with it . She figured when it came time to the cash the aunt would pull a gun and that would be enough to get her arrested.

So much freaking fun .
So no dog and luckily we were able to get the deposit back from the money app thing with the police report so overall no one got hurt we didn't loose alot (gas money and time)
Kid learned a valuable lesson I think!

Wow. So did she get arrested for "pulling the gun" on you?? What is that careless use of a firearm?

She hauled *** they could find her let me say she pulled and placed it on dash if she pointed it me they wouldn't have needed to go far to find her I had my 45 lock and loaded in my pocket. She's lucky she didn't play that game with me close corder's she's not getting a shot off. And by putting it on dash she showed her hand if she reached mine would come out to play

They're everywhere nowadays. Glad you guys are okay and that you didn't have to do anything that mighta got you in trouble!

Wow . . . welcome to . . . the Twilight Zone . . .

Well wife told me to not take the big gun the little Pocket pistol was fine but something didn't seem right to begin with I almost told the kid no way we're going . I should of .... But she learned a valuable lesson and didn't have to pay for it but gas money .
The other kids that were there getting two dogs payed up front so there out $700 and time gas .....
I also found out the kids boy friend is a spinless a hole . So I'm talking with her about him today .

Always carry no matter what!! She obviously had it planned out the whole time pulling the pistol out and setting it on the dash, what a moron. Trying to intimidate someone was all that was on her mind, and could’ve gotten her killed!

I had a run in with a lunatic a few months ago, driving at night on a 2 lane with the family in the car, 25 mph zone so I was doing close to that watching a car fly up on us in the rear view. Pulled off to the shoulder so he could pass he pulled right behind me and hit the brights and hopped out of his car walking towards us. Retrieved my Springfield xdm .45 compact from the center console kicked the door open and made sure he heard the clank of a .45 being stuffed into the match grade barrel. As I stared him down my night sights he retreated back to his car and reversed about 50 yards. all came as instinct without thought, and I was ready to do whatever to make sure my carload made it home safely.

That was 'literally' hard to read

glad you are all OK
& got out of their with time & little expenses

poor little pups too

.45acp, it's Like an American Express,
should never leave home with out it :rolleyes:

Never agree to meet a CL person anywhere but in a safe space. If the part is at a house I always tell them i'm bringing a .45 Hogleg with me. If they don't blink at that then we are on. Sometimes that gets a retreat real fast. If they ask why I tell them, " I don't have a sense of humor for scammers."

Fuc&kin hillbillies...
raised-eyebrow-baby.png

I love the shelter she wants an Australian Shepherd puppy and has her mind on it it has to be a girl a pup and spotted .
We found a breeder in Daytona were going to go see a very well Know lady

Always carry no matter what!! She obviously had it planned out the whole time pulling the pistol out and setting it on the dash, what a moron. Trying to intimidate someone was all that was on her mind, and could’ve gotten her killed!

I had a run in with a lunatic a few months ago, driving at night on a 2 lane with the family in the car, 25 mph zone so I was doing close to that watching a car fly up on us in the rear view. Pulled off to the shoulder so he could pass he pulled right behind me and hit the brights and hopped out of his car walking towards us. Retrieved my Springfield xdm .45 compact from the center console kicked the door open and made sure he heard the clank of a .45 being stuffed into the match grade barrel. As I stared him down my night sights he retreated back to his car and reversed about 50 yards. all came as instinct without thought, and I was ready to do whatever to make sure my carload made it home safely.
"Wait! Let me chamber a round while you wait!"
If you were carrying and there wasn't a round in the chamber you may as well left the gun at home.

"Wait! Let me chamber a round while you wait!"
If you were carrying and there wasn't a round in the chamber you may as well left the gun at home.[/]
I hear ya, I’m sure a lot agree with that as well. I don’t always keep one in the chamber. .1 seconds doesn’t make a difference, takes me longer to get out of the car. In this situation wouldnt have mattered

Nothing like the sound of a 45. getting jacked in the tube. If that don't get your attention you deserve to get lead poisoning.... morons
Good to hear everything didn't go sideways.

Auto Transport Service
Back