• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creative Photos of Your Car

That is one beautiful car and great pictures....Thank you for sharing!
Thanks! It is no where near the level of your X, but she looks good and drives awesome with a few hidden modern conveniences!

This was the last time I drove it. Took a day trip to Yosemite in 2006. It overheated on the way up. At that time I was using a walker so I couldn't walk very well. A guy stopped and took several trips down to a river to top-off my radiator using a water bottle. Had no more issues that day. Shortly after that I had a knee replacement that didn't go so well and had to park it.
Sorry to hear about your knee. Hopefully you are back in the saddle now?

Love the cars look in the campfire picture :thumbsup:
Thanks! We tried one with the headlights on too, but they overpowered the shot

Where were those taken?
They were taken in various places across the country. The campfire picture was taken in Missouri near the Kansas border, next was Pikes Peak, then Grand Tetons. The back end shot is heading into Devil's Postpile National Monument on the Eastern side of the Sierra's. The final two are Yosemite.

Not my car, but here's a picture of a burnt orange 70 Hemi Coronet 4 speed coupe with super track pack in a garage at night with the lights off....
View attachment 847958
Has to be the most creative picture so far!!!

Great shots so far - thanks to all and keep them coming!

Hawk

Dusk or dawn photos with the parking lights on are my favorite. I tried it last week. Too late in the morning for this try,
IMG_2953.jpg
and where the hell did that tree come from ??

At the entrance arch to the city here (La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico) there is a white monument in the shape of a whale's tail which also looks like a dove at the same time (depending on the night lighting and/or your imagination). Before restoration, a did a photo shoot in the parking lot there ('72 Satellite Sebring Plus with '71 bumper/tail lights).

The second photo is after the restoration at the local car show along the beach, now with '72 Road Runner grille and "SUPRSAT" California legacy license plate. (Thank you "Quaker State Girls).

DSC00022_2.jpg DSC05573.jpg

one minute youtube video at the "arch":

Last edited:
Someone on here had a great photoshop of their 68 or 69 B Body in place of Falfa's car (American Graffiti) racing Milner's yellow coupe. It was a shot from the front as th ed race started. By far the coolest I have seen.

my wife all smiles after letting her beat the snot out of Hawk's Runner :poke: :D

and my former AMX...... loved that car

petalsrr.jpg

petalsrr2.jpg

atcoamx6.jpg

It looks like the airplane is sitting on top of the car.

That's real cool. Looks like an advertisement for a movie. Fast and Furious in New Zealand

How was it done?
It was an underground carpark at a Mall where I did maintenance of the parking machines. Sunday morning, before opening time, and the photographer sat in the back of a Station wagon with the tailgate up. He used a long exposure and was quite close to the GTX, and we were actually driving about walking pace.....did some forwards and some in reverse. The effect of speed comes in with minor vibration or movement of the camera. The carpark Manager, who I was friendly with, asked how long we were going to be after a while....there were some shop owners asking what all the noise was... :D It was fun.

I had another shoot with a different photographer using a similar technique, but those shot were more exaggerated with that effect. :)

These were taken at @Thunderlugs place by his daughter. She has a very creative eye. The first one shows the results of driving through a mosquito storm on the way there before daybreak.
IMG_9585.JPG

IMG_9599.JPG

This one is of my car taken through Thunderlugs's RT's window.
IMG_9632.JPG

IMG_9602.JPG

I took this one of my daughter in our '64 on a chilly November day a few years ago.
Dave IPhone 11-22-18 002.JPG

I snapped this "spy photo" from the window of a pizza joint we stopped at on our way home from the Iola show this July.
IMG_6884.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back