• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creative Photos of Your Car

Ok, I know it’s not a B body, but this is a pic of my daughter and her car, when she first got it. I think it was around 2008. Sharp eyed viewers may catch it right away, but even I didn’t realize it until I was looking through some pics much later. Now it’s my favorite shot of her and her car.

AD9000F9-952B-4DC0-B6EE-368346B13CA9.jpeg

Ok, I know it’s not a B body, but this is a pic of my daughter and her car, when she first got it. I think it was around 2008. Sharp eyed viewers may catch it right away, but even I didn’t realize it until I was looking through some pics much later. Now it’s my favorite shot of her and her car.

View attachment 848230
The face on the tree - right?
Great picture with your precious daughter!!

Crap...I think that you have more cars than I do.

The face on the tree - right?
Great picture with your precious daughter!!

You got it!

So here’s another one, not of any of my cars, but one of my grandfather and his girlfriend. This was taken at the Pop Rod Summernationals in 1978. I saw Linda a couple years ago and said hi, when I mentioned my Grandpa, she said “I just loved how our curves fit together”!

389C9F8A-E482-47ED-BD27-DA0D02681B54.jpeg

Some awesome creative shots here!

Thanks and keep them coming!

Hawk

Auto Transport Service
Back