• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cruise control lever switch operation

Hemirunner

Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
I’m looking to use a cruise control lever to control some completely unrelated circuits. Does the OEM 4 wire turn signal switch basically contain an spst switch and spst momentary switch in them as the circuits suggest?

Hi, I can’t exactly answer your question but if you have not got a turn signal cruise control lever I have a brand new one that you might be interested in acquiring. This item came as a kit and I didn’t need it.

198024D3-E3E1-4692-B1CD-543657C111CB.jpeg

Hi, I can’t exactly answer your question but if you have not got a turn signal cruise control lever I have a brand new one that you might be interested in acquiring. This item came as a kit and I didn’t need it.

View attachment 1251185
I would be interested in that. Do you have a VOM that you could use to check continuity between the wires in the plug in the off, on and resume positions? I’d like to verify it’ll work for me before I buy. PM with a price shipped to 61611 as well. Thanks.

I’m looking to use a cruise control lever to control some completely unrelated circuits. Does the OEM 4 wire turn signal switch basically contain an spst switch and spst momentary switch in them as the circuits suggest?
As I remember the switch in the on position passes power to the servo. The set and resume were separate pulse functions on both the set and resume to the servo.

As I remember the switch in the on position passes power to the servo. The set and resume were separate pulse functions on both the set and resume to the servo.
Then that should work for my application. Thanks.

Then that should work for my application. Thanks.
Look in a FSM to be sure. I know it was a simple switch test. I may not be 100 percent on the functions. I remember black was hot to the switch. When on blue is powered. I know the others are pulse but it is possible that one pulsed power off.

Look in a FSM to be sure. I know it was a simple switch test. I may not be 100 percent on the functions. I remember black was hot to the switch. When on blue is powered. I know the others are pulse but it is possible that one pulsed power off.
I’m hooking it up to a configurable ECU so I can work with it either way.

The set button is momentary. On/off is just what it says. I use the set button for the line lock on my Volare.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back