• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Currently without B Body -> Search 1969 Road Runner

Pixel

Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
Hello at all,

I've been checking out your forum for a while now. And have now registered here.

My dream is to own a 69 Road Runner RM23 someday.

Best regards Pixel

Welcome to FBBO.. Keep your eye open in the sale forums or search through some older ads. The member may still have it for sale. You can also start a wanted ad in the Marketplace forums to find what you want. Good luck!

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO.. Keep your eye open in the sale forums or search through some older ads. The member nmay still have it for sale. You can also start a wanted ad in the Marketplace forums to find what you want. Good luck!
I knew you would say this so decided to let ya :lol:

Welcome from Illinois, USA!! Best wishes on acquiring that 'Runner!

istockphoto-676012148-612x612.jpg

Welcome from New Zealand. Good luck with your search, and remember to post lots of photos of your next car for us to drool over.

Welcome to FBBO
from a 13 time RR owner, 8) 68s, 4) 69s, 1) 70, most were RM23s HTs

my current 68 RM23 I've has since 2005
68 RR LL1 10-29-2017 #4 PS frt.JPG

If you have money to blow, you could fly over and check out the Spring Fling In Van Nuys Ca this weekend. Pretty good chance you would find a nice one there.

Welcome from Pennsylvania, USA. If you have deep pockets, and want to move up a notch, one of my former '69 GTXs (red 4 spd) is currently advertised in Hemmings. It's a nice car, but not cheap.

Welcome from Pennsylvania, USA. If you have deep pockets, and want to move up a notch, one of my former '69 GTXs (red 4 spd) is currently advertised in Hemmings. It's a nice car, but not cheap.
Thank you.
I search only a road runner with bench seat and 3 speed steering column shift.

Welcome from Canada. Here is a picture from April 4. You see why we don’t have our bbodies out yet! Hope you find your RR
BDB50126-1459-4A03-9DAD-B1BD4BEADF49.jpeg

Thank you.
I search only a road runner with bench seat and 3 speed steering column shift.
Welcome. That is somewhat a specific search. Care to share why that particular configuration? I'm guessing something from your past?

A specific Search :)

As you may have seen I am from Germany.

In my eyes, an old american car should have a bench seat and an automatic. Just like the horizontal speedometer that the Road Runner has.

Of course in a muscle car many find bucket seats with a 4 speed better. But in my eyes a bench with Girliematic belongs in there.

Auto Transport Service
Back