• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom garage door mural.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:05 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a vinyl custom garage door mural co.

I want to put one on the outside of my garage with a picture of one of my cars.
Anybody know who may make them?

I looked on ebay but they are all ones already done.

find someone who does Graffiti ?

Maybe not the best idea to advertise what’s in your garage. JMO

Someone that does vinyl signs and lettering. I have this one in my garage.

Mopar Maxx banner2.jpg

I like the ones I've seen showing, P51 Mustang or M1A1 Tank or older F1 cars or cave or....

I like the ones I've seen showing, P51 Mustang or M1A1 Tank or older F1 cars or cave or....
This one of my Swinger was created by a friend with sharp Photoshop skills. It ended up on a Collector car insurance calender.

TMM Planes 7.jpg

Nice. Just need a good photo, some skills and a printer plus enough skills to install. I would like to get on the inside of mine the picture of Shelby's shop from the 60's when they were prepping GT40's and Cobra's for races.

Like Toolmanmike said, any vinyl sign business would be able to do the job easily. You would need your picture to be very high resolution so the blow-up of your picture won't be all grainy. Your local sign company can guide you on how good it needs to be.

My HOA would have a conniption!
Yes mine would to. They are **** about everything. They gave me a $50 fine and 10 days to remove a tv antenna that was in the back of the unit.
It's for my home in the country so barley any neighbors.

I'd do something like that, first. Go to a sign company and say "I have a garage door this dimension...what sort of image could you put up there for me?" And see what they come up with...

I agree with hemi*guy, though - I wouldn't advertise what's in there, personally. I keep the doors closed a) for protection against elements and critters, but also against prying eyes. Especially with a 2nd gen Charger, and a 2nd gen Ram with a Cummins...I get too many people when I'm out driving them, asking "what'll ya take for it??". Don't need 'em hammering on my door, too...

Auto Transport Service
Back