• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CVF WRAPTOR serpentine belt and accessory system..ANYONE HAVE ONE?

I wound up burning up 3 of those fan motors, so I switched to a compact "sail" looking bladed flex fan, and I used the exact same 2 speed circuits for 2 11" SPAL pusher fans. Reconfigured the Dakota Digital fan app settings for 2 fans instead of 1x 2 speed fan, and over 2 years have had zero problems.
Eager to see your new build, how's it coming?

Eager to see your new build, how's it coming?
Still collecting parts at the builder. He has received the Bill Mitchell RB block, Molnar crank and rods, Diamond pistons, and I have my T&D rocker arms and shafts from B3E Racing Engines with the valvetrain geometry correction kit. The TrickFlow 270's are paid for and ordered via my builder.
I also paid for the solid roller cam and EDM lifters.
I'm hoping to take another big bite soon, and get the odds and ends to complete the engine, and Progression Ignition system, and the Indy ModMan intake CNC'd for Max Wedge port size and the 6bbl top. October seems like a long way off, but I am hoping to have the engine done and under the hood by October 1st for Cruisin the Coast 2023.

Auto Transport Service
Back