• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dad's b-body racecar's

alleyoopmgv

Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score
here are some pictures of my dad's b-body racecars from the past and the challenger is the most recent. he drag raced all his life until god took him from pancreatic cancer in 2006. it's my little tribute for my dad. We love and miss him very much!

sc0053dfe1.jpg

sc0053ecdd.jpg

sc005407d5.jpg

sorry about your Dad..

great pics of some awesome cars..

Nice stuff, Dad must have been cool. Ever track any of these cars down? That would be cool.

I love those old pictures, it had to be cool growing up with a dad who drag raced all the time. I see your in wisconsin, are you headed to the car craft summer nationals this weekend in the twin cities?

I love those old pictures, it had to be cool growing up with a dad who drag raced all the time. I see your in wisconsin, are you headed to the car craft summer nationals this weekend in the twin cities?

It was cool growing up at race tracks, and in the winter we traveled south a lot. yes i will be going to carcraft, but just to browse this year on saturday. i have been going every year with car (mopar)since the 1st one. my duster needs a few more bugs worked out before i can drive it to far. I also heard that it might be the last year at the Mn. state fairgrounds. next year they might move it to the farmington facility where they had mopars in the park. has anybody else heard that?

sorry about your Dad. be awsome to get the Bee back with the Landy history.

sorry about your Dad. be awsome to get the Bee back with the Landy history.

I know, that would be awsome. i loved that car! i wish i could find one and restore it towhat my dad's was like back in the day.

real nice pictures,sorry about the lost of your dad. Mine passed away couple of years ago.

Sorry about your Dads Passing, but he's probably catching "Great Lights"off the line at the Drag Strip in heaven:yes:
He had a couple Badazz Mopars:eek:ld_school:

Sorry about your Dads Passing, but he's probably catching "Great Lights"off the line at the Drag Strip in heaven:yes:
He had a couple Badazz Mopars:eek:ld_school:

Thanks! that is awsome! i'll have to remember that one.

Auto Transport Service
Back