• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damn heater core!

Beekeeper

It’s a disease without a cure!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
Ok I've ordered two different heater cores from different
manufactures and both have short *** inlet and outlet tubes!
Can even get a hose on the damn things. So where do I get one that actually works? 69' super bee no ac

I used the Spectra in my 72 SSP, 71 Dart and 97 Dakota. All fit just like the originals and are made in Canada. Were like 45.00 each.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not knocking Glen-Ray. Have know Bob and Brian for years and they do awesome work. Just saying there are options other then the Chinese crap.

I got mine from classic industries. The brass ones were on back order so I got the aluminum one. Bad idea, the inlet and outlets were the same size and could not get the hose on. A week later the brass ones were in stock, ordered one and fit was right on. Should have just waited the first time.

Thanks for all the responses guys it just makes no sense to go through the trouble to reproduce these parts and not do them correctly. I may try the one from classic
and if it don't work I guess I'll just extend the tubes myself

Auto Transport Service
Back