• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash Ash Tray Differences?

dodge68charger

Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
Just wondering what the Ash tray differences in The Dash On The B-Bodys were?

I Have a 69 Superbee With a Rallye Dash And wondering if it Uses The Slider Tray Or One With The Handle that Pulls Open

Yup, slider was early production - since Super Bees were mid-year, I would think they'd have the tilt-out ashtray.
But it's entirely possible some got sliders.
Which begs the question: did any SBs get Inland shifters, like the other early B-body cars?

I have 3 ‘68 B body Plymouths. They were all manufactured in ‘68 and have the swing down ash tray. I parted a September ‘67 that had the slider. It also had the round ‘67 style vent pulls. My later cars all have the bigger “vent” style.

Putting the spare to good use

IMG_2032.JPG

Which begs the question: did any SBs get Inland shifters, like the other early B-body cars?
I'm sure the ones built in Autumn of 1967 did. Mine wasnt, but then we didnt worry about things like knowing our build date.

Auto Transport Service
Back