• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash Cams

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
Looking to get a couple of them for my truck and the wifes SUV.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Looking to get a couple of them for my truck and the wifes SUV.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
I have dash cams in my Charger, my Hearse and my daily driver Camry. People are so out of control on the roads it’s insane. I drive a big rig for work and run all around the greater Seattle metropolitan area as well as Tacoma and Everett. My employer finally took my strong suggestion to put cameras in our trucks and that investment has already paid dividends. Just my opinion and experience and that’s all.

Rexing 4k front and rear! Won't drive without one. People and insurance companies are idiots! They have capacitors, not batteries
so they function well in the heat of the windshield. Look on YouTube for the clarity, Very good!

I'm happy with the Rexing I have in my Challenger. It's been in there for 5 years with no issues (even in AZ heat), got another one last year for the wife's SUV.

Thanks for that info! I needed to hear about being in a crazy heat environment and still
ticking after five years. I first got turned on to them by a guy on YouTube, "Clutch Trucker"
who explained how good they were.

Auto Transport Service
Back