• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

date coded seat covers?

mtswildcat

Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
i know people are always looking for original parts when restoring there car . would there be a need for original seat covers from a 1968 charger(front buckets rear bottom and back) with a date code of 9 - 67? they are in really great condition( leather? ) i am not doing a #s matching car would like to help someone out if there is a need otherwise i will use them

any input appreciated

mike

i know people are always looking for original parts when restoring there car . would there be a need for original seat covers from a 1968 charger(front buckets rear bottom and back) with a date code of 9 - 67? they are in really great condition( leather? ) i am not doing a #s matching car would like to help someone out if there is a need otherwise i will use them

any input appreciated

mike

The date code thing has become stupid ridiculous,but yes,there is some idiot out there that would take them.Then they would say you can take my seats out,check them,the cover have the correct date code !!:icon_rolleyes:

All depends if you have a smart *** or not !!!!! LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back