• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Defining interior pieces.

kaj750

Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
Hey, guys.. putting my interior together and came across a couple parts I'm not sure about:

69 CHARGER UPPERS
$595.00

69 CHARGER HTP UPPER $534

Can anyone explain to me what the difference is between uppers and HTP uppers?? There are no pictures in the ads and I can't find a difference using Google. Thanks, in advance!

links to descriptions:

69 CHARGER UPPERS- "DUKES" TAN

69 CHARGER HTP UPPER-DUKES TAN

4 total,2 front and 2 back.

1711818976782.jpeg

OOOOhhhhh. I guess we're all supposed to know what "uppers" are haha. Okay, thanks, guys. So I need both. Dang it. The build sheet is adding up quickly. :lol:
My 1970 charger did not come with them. Yep it adds up quick working on these cars.

My 1970 charger did not come with them. Yep it adds up quick working on these cars.

Yep. I'm doing a color swap and adding new foam to the front seats. Keeping the black carpet, headliner, and dash, though. $3600 so far... before tax and shipping LOL

I feel your pain, bought all new interior for mine,still waiting for the seat covers from Legendary. :BangHead:

I feel your pain, bought all new interior for mine,still waiting for the seat covers from Legendary. :BangHead:
Well, that's not good. That's who I was ordering everything from LOL.

Auto Transport Service
Back