• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Derwud's 70 Charger R/T build.

It will make it much easier, trust me.

Yeah I know, but it is so much extra work.. I had to call my wife out to assist with the removing the bolts for the front bumper while I help up the bumper.

Try removing everything by yourself when it has the finished paint! I was a freakin nervous wreck. But I got it off and in a safe place undamaged. I will be getting some help to reinstall it though.

Well I turned a huge corner last night.... My first working item on the car, it's just a parking brake, but it is something.. I also got my Engine Compartment painted so I can start hanging stuff in there like brake lines and Clutch master.

Gonna post some pics..

20160827_165218.jpg 20161015_183908.jpg 20161027_192850.jpg 20161027_192926.jpg 20161027_192906.jpg

Dropped the bare block in to measure for the Trans.. Hole cut and Floor painted in rust stop primer.

Motor Mock up.jpg Motor Mock up 2.jpg

Progress check...... BTW I just noticed, does your car have a buddy seat or console?

I feel your pain, same here. How about this idea, I'll start a "go fund me" for you and you do one for me?
Just going to stand on the Corner with a sign that reads, "Will work for Car Parts"...

Been working on smaller stuff. Getting ready to drop the powertrain...

Been working on smaller stuff. Getting ready to drop the powertrain...
I find that there is always lots of "smaller stuff" to work on if you can find time after trying to work and make ends meet. Keep up the good work.

Showard you are correct. Detailing emblems, running wires, lines, ect. If nothing else taking inventory and making lists for the next area of restoration.

Does the throttle body go on the front? Will it clear the AC compressor?

Auto Transport Service
Back