• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Derwud's 70 Charger R/T build.

Not much to report here, just got some real rollers for the car.

New Used Shoes 1.jpg New Used Shoes 2.jpg

Derwud, You do pretty good for an old guy. It took all week for me to read 13 pages of your wonderful project. Keep up the good work. Wayne

Derwud, You do pretty good for an old guy. It took all week for me to read 13 pages of your wonderful project. Keep up the good work. Wayne
Thanks Wayne, wish I was farther along..

I hear ya Derwud, we all wish we could spend more time on the car.

My Brother, part of the dynamic duo that bought the car in 79, is coming to visit for 2 days after Christmas.. I really wish he had more time so we could get the Powertrain back in and/or I had the engine at least able to start and run..

Was showing my Brother the car and had to show him with the Manifold on it.

Motor.jpg

Derwud, how ya doing?

I am doing better, thank you very much for asking.. How are you doing? I will have an update after this weekend, with a HUGE THANK YOU to a friend on this board..

Just checking on ya, haven't seen a post for a while.

Okay, a quick update.

Dennis H. did me a serious solid and hooked me up with his old parts after hi F.I. swap.. Got to check out his ride again and watch it fire right up and idle nicely..

Motor has to come back out to fix the oil pick-up line and install the headers and then move forward from there..

-r2NXfBd__N6IHN91veFuiocByTkxIzpBEClLbstgSqWVtZHBfq6ZerFvEjJcDsKhCUWfcb_c9drNtFuZgM=w704-h938-no.jpg

kjK49BstbekIEoHvGozmI6UyaHfkPBIJEoFMORrSpyKY3Rk8w6RM9FR6LK4MJz373vgcL1-MpgLHFNxELOM=w704-h938-no.jpg

Man you have come along way on your car. It's lookin good. Hopping to get started mine soon life keeps getting in my way.:BangHead:

Auto Transport Service
Back